Chapter 6.

Naina

Enjoy Reading ♥️

Enjoy Reading ♥️

There were pin drop silence in the room when someone entered inside it after knocking.

"Any information???" asked the person sitting on the chair behind the table.

"No sir there is no information about her... I wonder what happened to her she was...."

"Stop your nonsense...and just shut the f*****g mouth of yours. What have I told you?? Only to find a girl but you...you weren't able do such a small thing." He said stopping the person in the middle of the sentence.

"No one knows where she disappeared after runni-"

"Keep your mouth shut or I will break it." He said again cutting him in mid of his sentence.

"Just go and find her...in one piece or you know very well what will gonna happen to you" he barked his order and the man left the room bowing his head.

"Where she got disappeared all of sudden??...What if something happened to her. No that isn't possible she must be fine. She has to...." He whispered to himself holding his head in his palm.

It was weekend and Anisha was sitting in lounge changing channels on TV when Naina stepped inside the lounge.

"Hey Naina Good morning" Anisha greeted with a bright smile on her face.

"Good morning" Naina reciprocated the smile.

"What happened why are you sitting so lazyly??" asked Naina.

"Nothing yaar I am getting bore...no one is at home" she said.

"Why where is your brother and that friend??" She asked.

"Who Virat??" She said " he's not my friend..."

"Okay where are they??" Naina said.

"Office.." Anisha said.

"It is weekend aren't they suppose to be home today??" She again asked.

"My bhai works his ass off... He is a workaholic" Anisha said leaning on sofa and Naina hummed.

"Mam what would you like to have in breakfast??" asked the maid coming out from kitchen.

"What would you like to have??" Anisha asked Naina wiggling her eyebrows.

"Whatever you have made" she answered.

"We will made the dish you want us to" the maid said smiling.

"I have an idea..." Anisha exclaimed with joy.

"What??" asked Naina.

"You know how to cook" Anisha asked. She nodded.

"Fine... Let's make breakfast together" she said and stood up.