Chapter 20.

Naina.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Enjoy reading ♥️

He was sitting in front of her looking at her tensed face with zipped mouth and she was rummaging into first aid box. Anger and concern was evident on her face. He tried to console her many times by saying her everything is fine. But only one hard glare from her was sufficient for him to close his mouth.

"It's okay Anisha...I am.." He stopped when she looked at him angrily.

"Shut your mouth Virat." She wisper yelled and Virat again closed his mouth.

She wiped the blood from his lips carefully that she might not hurt him. His face was swollen by all the punches he got from Abhay.

He was looking at her continuously with a small smile tugging his lips. He was having hard times in believing that Anisha the great is concerned about her most bitter enemy. She cares for him so much and that is making him happy to no bounds.

"Stop smiling like an idiot." She said in stern tone.

"Can't help" He said still smiling like fools at which Anisha looked at him as if he has lost his mind.

"Are you even for real Virat, a moment ago you were brutally being beaten up by Bhai and here you are saying that you can't help smiling?" She asked with wide eyes.

"That was a while ago but know the sister of the same person is treating the wounds give by her brother." He started still grinning.

"Shut up Virat before I also give a hard punch across your beautiful face." She gritted here teeth.

"I will gladly accept it" He said bowing his head in front of her and the very next moment he got slapped by her on his arm.

"What will you say to Anita aunty when she'll ask about these??" After treating him she asked pointing at his face.

"I will tell her that all of this is the result of her son's feelings..." He said eyeing her.

Anisha got nervous by his intense gaze that is why she averted her it and started looking away from him. He kept looking at him sitting on the table and Anisha was standing right in front of her.

"Are you serious Virat!?" Anisha asked her eyes were downcast.

"Seriously, Anisha all of this seems joke to you!?" Virat narrowed his eyes at her at which she signed.

"You don't have to said that Virat, It will make everything difficult. And Bhai will never agree on it" She said bitting her lips.

"It means you don't have any problem with me!?" He asked as his eyes started beaming with happiness.

"I didn't mean that." She glare him.

"But you words did..." He said mischievously.

"Shut up Virat I don't give a damn to the rubbish you blabber a while ago. You don't have to daydrea-"