Chapter 17.

Abhay.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Enjoy reading ♥️

They kept roaming in the mall even after completing the shopping, which irritated Anisha to no bounds. She asked Naina to head to home many times but every time Naina kept saying 'just five minutes.'

Anisha got annoyed this time and said, "Naina if you have to buy something then go ahead and get it or if not then let's go I am not gonna roam here and there anymore."

"Five more minu-"

"I am not buying this excuse at any cost let's go." Anisha cut her off in the mid sentence and literally dragged her out.

Naina clicked her tongue in annoyance. She was getting hell mad at Virat who was taking so long. There shopping end long ago they were just strolling here and there for no reason.

'Virat I really wanted to kill you right now.' She said and took her phone out.

Where are you??

She walked towards the parking behind Anisha.

On the way, count ten and I will be there.

Came Virat's reply instantly. At which Naina rolled her eyes.

What's taking so long??

Naina asked typing furiously.

TRAFFIC, you know.

She sighed at his reply.

Let it be. We are heading back.

She dropped the idea.

No!! Don't, I am just outside....hang on for a while. I am coming.

Naina chuckled at his desperation. He is really something. She looked up finding Anisha staring at her with curious eyes. She got startled.

"What?" Anisha raised her eyebrows.

"Huh!! Actually... I...think I forget a shopping bag inside." Naina gave a lame excuse.

"I think you didn't."

"No...let me check. I am coming in two minutes." She jogged back inside not giving Anisha a chance to stop her.

"Hey...wait." Anisha yelled but of no use. Naina vanished inside leaving a confused Anisha behind.

"What is upto her!?" Anisha mumbled under her breath and leaned against the car.

She kept looking on the ground thinking nothing in particular. Her face was devoid of any emotion. She wasn't weak but she was feeling like one.

She was always a strong girl who is not afraid of anything. At least that is what she thinks of herself till now. But right now things has changed. And that too to the extent which made her to question her strength.