Chapter 29.

Abhay.

Enjoy reading ♥️

She knows things not always turn out the way we planned but she never expected things to get this worse. There is not a single moment certain in her life. She didn't know how she made it to the office, everything went in blur.

As soon as the car stopped in front of the office building she rushed inside it not caring the look everyone was sending in her way. She just wanted to go to her father and ask him what he is hiding.

Entering inside the office premises she looked around not knowing where to go. She was literally shivering with the storm of emotions rising within her.

Moving towards the reception she asked the receptionist about her father. But to her sheer dismay he wasn't at office, disappointment washed over her. She wanted to meet her father ask him the story behind the photograph she was right now holding in her hands.

Enough of this hide and seek games. She wanted to clear every single thing. She wanted to seek the answer of every question. But it seems like destiny doesn't want her to know.

May be what it's doing, is doing for her own good. May be the answers which she was seeking so desperately turn out to be the destruction of her own. She might not be that strong to incur the storm it will brought.

"You okay, Mam. Do you need anything!?" The receptionist asked looking at her disheveled state.

Naina shooked her head in negative and asked,"Where is Kunal!?"

"He is in Conference room the meeting is about to...." She was saying something but Naina didn't stopped to listen.

She sprinted towards the conference room bumping into people coming in her way, not bothering to apologise or paying attention on the look all of them were sending in her way.

As soon as her gaze fell on the door of the conference room she went inside without giving it a second thought.

"Yeah!! Send them in..." Kunal's head snapped towards the door, who was instructing someone over phone. It took a second to realise who was standing there. His eyes widen when the realization dawned upon him.

Something is terribly wrong.

Was the thought revolving in his mind when he took in her appearance wholly. She was in her oversized shirt and pajamas looking at disheveled as she could at the moment

Raising to his feet he instantly went towards her only to get pushed by her. A frown appeared on his forehead when he heard her asking," You were aware of this, weren't you!?"

"Aware of what!?" Kunal asked not getting her point.

"Stop lying Kunal. Just stop it...I don't wanna talk to you. I thought you are a friend, I thought you care, I thought that I can count on you. But guess what I was wrong. I was terribly wrong." Naina said crying hysterically.