Chapter 26.

An early update 🎉

Dedicated to @SambitPradhan3
And @HimaniRana9

Naina.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Enjoy reading ♥️

"Do you need something my child!?" A voice came making her pull out from her musings as she glanced up to find Karuna looking at her worriedly. A smile formed on her face sensing so much concern in her voice.

She nodded her in negative still smiling at the lady who care for her so much. Watching her smiling at her the lady placed her hand on Naina head as if trying to tell her that everything will be fine.

It has been more than a week since Naina came here. Everything is fine more like perfect but her heart wasn't ready to accept it.

Truly she didn't getting a proper word to describe her feeling right now. Everything is perfect yet she was feeling incomplete. And she doesn't even able to figure out the reason of her feeling this way.

Her mind was saying that this is what she wanted, she got her family back. Her friends and her home. But on the other hand her heart wasn't ready to accept the reality that everything is okay. There is this feeling of uncertainty growing inside it. Resisting her to be at peace.

Sitting on the swing chair which was facing the lawn outside she glanced up to look at the person coming toward her. She shooked her head smiling at the young man sauntering in her way with a toothy grin on his face.

"Why is your highness' doing sitting here all alone!?" He asked settling himself on the couch nearby.

"Nothing.." She replied slowly.

"Okay... And why she isn't doing anything!?" He asked but she just looked away not knowing what to answer. The truth is she felt bad for him. Kunal was doing so much for her. He always tries to light up her mood by cracking weird jokes and all and Naina do feel good in his presence.

But she wasn't able to settle the uneasiness that was erupting inside her all the time. Maybe she was afraid that in order to gain her family she will loose the people who were there with her in her hard times.

Kunal sighed and added when she didn't replied, "I understand that you must be feeling strange here....but you are the only one who can help you. And for that you have to be yourself."

"What is being like myself." She said irritatedly. It wasn't easy for her also she was hell frustrated by now.

Closing her eyes she sighed when she realised he was only trying to help her.

"You know Kunal I can't." Naina whispered looking at him with teary eyes.

Looking away from her Kunal pinched his lips. Whatever is happening isn't good and he have to do something.