Chapter 28.

Naina.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Enjoy reading ♥️

"Calm down Naina and tell me what happened!?" Walking out of the house Abhay's step halted as soon as he heard Anisha' voice. His heartbeat went wild on the mere mention of the name of the person.

He started feeling a sudden urge to listen the person's voice. In fact every ounce of his being was longing to hear her. To see her the owner of the voice.

"Let's meet up somewhere...but now stop crying everything will be fine." Anisha was saying much more things but Abhay's mind got tangled into the person.

The work for which he was going out was long forgotten as he turned around in a robotic manner making his way back to his room.

His mind was now occupied by thoughts of Naina. All the determination and vows he has taken was shattering. Her mere voice was enough to make him restless.

Slumping down on the nearby couch Abhay felt tired. Tired of fighting himself. He felt restless with the thought of her crying.

What must be the reason!?

He thought.

Abhay kept ignoring Naina all this time. There wasn't a day Naina didn't tried to contact him. She kept calling him, sending infinite messages, voice mails and what not. But it seems like Abhay didn't even noticed them.

He was being unreasonable. He himself didn't know why he was doing as such may be he wanted her to realise her mistake. But right now he felt like talking to her. At least listening to her.

But then he also knows that he will melt as soon as she will look at him with that doe like eyes of hers. He knows that he won't be able to stay mad at her after that.

Placing his head on the back of the couch Abhay felt his thoughts started lingering on the time they spend together.

"Abhay what are you doing!? Let's go home it's too late." Naina said when Abhay stopped the car in front of a house and started dragging her inside it.

"Are you even listening to me!?" Naina again said trying to wriggle free her hands from his hold. But his one look was enough of her to zip her mouth.

Rolling her eyes at him Naina started following him as he twisted the key into keyhole. Naina frowned when she took in her surrounding. She raised her eyebrows at Abhay, questioningly.

But instead of answering her Abhay sighed and went towards the living area. Not to know what to ask Naina also tagged along.

Abhay stopped in front of the big photograph hanging on the wall. The picture consists of a couple with two cute children looking into the eye of camera with big grins on their faces.

It was then the realization dawned upon her. This was his home, where he used to live in his childhood. Looking up at Abhay she found him gazing at the picture with so much emotions on his face.