Chapter 7.

Naina

Enjoy Reading ♥️

Enjoy Reading ♥️

After roaming the car unnecessarily whole day Abhay got tired and went to the beach in the hope that he will get some peace of mind in the solitude. But he was wrong because her thoughts were not leaving his mind for once. The more he thinks the more he got irritated.

He never felt for someone this way.
Never in his life he thought that anyone can attract him so much. Whenever he closes his eyes her innocent face appears in front of him. He was scared of his feelings and never wanted to express it in front of anyone.

He was scared if he will break his own rules. He was falling for her more than he himself can think. He was scared because he never trusted anyone how can he feel for someone who came in his life just a few weeks back. How can he became so obsessed of her.

He didn't even looked at her properly talking to her is a far away thing. But still he feels like she was all over his senses. He didn't realized when she started ruling his heart.

He again got irritated and started driving back to home. He wasted the whole day doing nothing at all and still feeling tired like he had ran a marathon. After parking car he went inside the house and find it unusually silent there was no one.

'Where is everyone??' he thought and went toward Anisha's room.
A frown appered on his face when he didn't find Anisha in her room.

He started walking downstairs fastly but his step halted when a sweet voice gain his attention. He started walking towards the room from where the voice is coming. The door was left ajar.

He peeked inside and saw the petite form was sitting on the bed, earphones was plugged in her ears. Her eyes were closed and head placed on headboard. She was humming the song.

Her face held the peace he was longing for. She provide serenity to his chaotic mind. For a second he felt that he can stand there and watch her till eternity.

She moved little and broke his trace. He came in his senses and realized that he was staring her. He felt like hitting his head on the wall. Why he was behaving like a love sick puppy.

His irritation was at next level.
What he is doing. He have to control his feelings. He is a strong man a girl can't do any damage to him.

His phone went off but he didn't paid any attention on it and cut the call. Tension started replacing his anger. No one was there neither Anisha nor the maids. Flaring his nostrils in anger he moved downstairs and started calling Anisha's name.

"Anisha... where are you??"

She felt someone's gaze on her. She opened her eyes but no one was there. When she removed the earphones she heard a voice coming from downstairs. She jumped from the bed and made her way towards the voice.