Chapter Four

Hey, sorry for the delay guys, with Christmas round the corner I have been really busy. Anyways I hope you like this, not too sure about it myself, Thanks for all your support xxx

************************

The Creator shot his hands out knocking three lesser Demons across his throne room. Sheer rage tore through his veins. He had been mislead in to thinking once he had taken the blood from the daughter of his first creation he would once again become the most power full creature on earth. His plans had been ruined, but he would not admit defeat. He still had enough power for one creation but no more.

He cursed the little band of rebels that sought his demise, they had taken two of his specimens he had needed.  It did not matter to The Creator too much, he knew he would find a way, nobody lived as long as he did without a few set backs. The Creator felt a need to extinguish some of his anger.

"Bring him to me" He roared.

Sitting back on his throne The Creator watched as his minions rushed to do his bidding, not wanting to risk angering their master further. Two guards entered the room, dragging a wasted body between them. The Creator smiled cruelly.

The guards roughly dumped the unmoving body before their master, standing back a few steps in case they were needed. The Creator stared at the creature with amusement.

"Come now Julius, don't be so pathetic, it does not become you. Wouldn't you like to hear the news I have for you?"

Julius could barely lift his head off the floor in his weakened state. Taking a shallow breath Julius drew strength from within, placing his palms flat on the floor he pushed his now wiry arms up, moving his body in to a sitting position.

Even though Julius was being starved and he had become weak his eyes still shone with pure hate for the one who had made him. The Creator knew Julius could not be killed by his hand but he could make Julius suffer. For six months he had not been fed and had been tortured daily.

Julius did not need blood to sustain him, but he did need it for his strength, The Creator could keep Julius like this for eternity if he wished. Julius had known when they had taken both he and Jarrod that it would not be easy.

"Bored already?" Julius sneered at The Creator.

The Creator laughed."Come Julius, we are family are we not?"

"Never"

The Creator shrugged his shoulders and walked towards his creation. It had proved futile trying to read the Vampires mind, his body may have weakened but his mind was like a fortress.

"Something has been taken from me" The Creator began "Where are your little band of merry men Julius, tell me now and I will end your pain"

"We both know you cant do that" Julius spat "I have been gone for moths, how am I supposed to know?"

The Creator did not like Julius's answer, picking him up by his throat he threw Julius across the room. Julius grunted at the impact his body made against the wall, his head making a sickening crunch. The Creator stalked his prey, finding no fun in the fact Julius was unable to retaliate. Again he picked the Vampire up by his throat, their gazes locked.

"Tell me" The Creator roared.

Julius let out a small laugh "Are you telling me you cant find a bunch of school kids"

The Creator threw Julius to the floor once more. "And tell me Julius, how is it that a mere group of children are able to defeat my armies, infiltrate a secured holding. Unless they have a secret weapon of course"