Chapter 14

AMIR'S POV.

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering I've partner up with Ayush and we are living under the same roof.

"Hey! What are you thinking of? Ayush?" Hafiz said. This guy will be the death of me.

"Nope" I stressed the 'p'

"Okay, I've heard you but I don't believe"

"Don't believe, why will I even think of her it's not like there's something between us, just friends, if you'll excuse me" I stood up to leave for my bathroom.

"Since when did u wake up?" I asked.

"Like an hour ago, and I took your phone to watch Fatima's pictures" that's when I noticed my phone with him.

"How did you..." He cut me off.

"Chill I know your pin"

"You're a monster" I snatched my phone away from him.

"Whatever! I've already air dropped some pictures, so just chill" he said with a straight face.

"You're possessed Hafiz"

AYUSH POV.

Fatima woke me up with her talks about ya Hafiz and the girl knows my pin. She took my phone and air dropped Ya Hafiz's pictures.

"Ayush what are you thinking of, let's go eat am hungry" Fatima said.

"Okay, lemme go and freshen up" I walked to the bathroom and did my business then got out.

"Fatima where are my clothes" I asked applying lotion. I talked to no one in particular. She was busy with her phone.

"Ke Fatima!"

"Na'am it's in my closet"

"So you heard me kenan" well I talked to no one AGAIN.

I got dressed in a simple grey gown and tied my hair in a messy bun and wore a cap.

"Oya let's go eat"

We ambled downstairs to the dining table and met up with ya Hafiz and ya Amir. We munched on our pancakes then went to the sitting room. Ya amir and I on the same sofa keeping some distance, ya Hafiz and Fatima on another keeping distance also.

"Ya amir what should we do" I said pointing at Ya Hafiz and Fatima, they were being all lovey dovey.

"Yesterday when I asked Fatima what they were talking about she said life" I added.

"That's exactly what Hafiz said when I asked him"

"And guess what Fatima knows my pin and she took my phone and air dropped ya Hafiz's pictures" I said after taking a sip of my green tea.

"That's the same thing that happened to me, they have a lot in common"

"Yeah, Ya Amir" I don't know if it's stupid but I want him to take us out. Am bored.

"Na'am"

"Uhm it's just that..."

"What?" He asked.

"Am bored I really want to have some fun, and ya Hafiz is being all lovey dovey over there so he won't even listen" I said all in one breath afraid he might say No.

"Ohh okay" he said.

"Hey people we're going out, so go and get ready" he half yelled. Well that was easy.

"Okayy" they replied in unison.

"Thank you" I muttered.

"Anything for my friend" he replied with a smile.