Chapter 59

Not edited🙃

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, hours turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and today is exactly 3 weeks after Fatima's wedding which means zeenah is 8 weeks pregnant.

Ayush and Fatima graduated and came out with first class whereas zeenah came out with second class. Everyone was surprised as to how zeenah came out with second class when she never takes anything school related serious they all thought she was going to spill over but she proved them all wrong.

That's not even what bugs ayush at the moment, zeenah is 8 weeks pregnant but her stomach is still flat not even a little bump but everyone was too blind to notice that, they're all blinded by the fact that she's pregnant including amir.

Ayush heard her phone ringing from the living room while she's at the kitchen, she left the phone to charge. She reduced the heat of the miyan kuka; okro soup she was making for her mother in law which is her favorite to go answer the call.

Hajiya hadiza informed them that she'll be coming over to check on zeenah and give her some maternity gowns and ayush took it upon her to cook lunch for her mother in law. She knows she won't hear the end of it when her mother in law finds out she let zeenah cook while being pregnant. The woman treasure the pregnancy like she's the one pregnant and not zeenah.

"Hello amina" ayush said when she swiped on her phone to answer the call.

"I've been trying to reach you since morning"

"My battery was low wallahi I just plugged it to charge"

"Oh toh I called to tell you something really important, after everything you've done for me I won't be able to keep this from you anymore you deserve to know, I had a dream and I feel it was indirectly telling me to inform you about this"

"What is it amina you're making me curious"

"Zeenah was the one who put something in your food that made you miscarry a baby, she put me in her plan and threatened to kill my mom if I don't do as she says, and that text you received from farhan during jiddah's wedding that almost broke your marriage was sent by me and not farhan, zeenah made me do it, she didn't want to have you as a co wife, she wanted your husband all to herself but fortunately all her plans to get you out before she marries him didn't work, I lied to you about the reason farhan and I broke up, he broke up with me when he found out the text was sent by me, I'm so sorry ayush" Amina ended in tears leaving ayush in shock, it all made sense to her now.

"Amina stop crying please you did all that to save you mom"

"Please forgive me ayush"

"You didn't do anything wrong, you only did that to save your mom, I understand"

"Please don't let zeenah find out I told you all this, I can't live without umma, she's the only person left for me in this world please"

"I won't don't worry and inshallah all her secrets will be exposed soon"

"Thank you so much ayush"

"It's nothing, my regards to umma"

"Mhm bye" she ended the call.

Ayush fell to her feet in tears placing her hand on her stomach. She dialed Amir's number to inform him about it as he's not back from work but he didn't pick up. He might be at the mosque since it's asr time. She wiped up her tears and went to her room to pray prolonging the last sujood to pout her hearts out to Allah.

"Ayush, amir is back and he came along with mama" nadia said sitting down on ayush's bed.

"Nadia I forgot to turn off the heat of the soup I was making"