Chapter 36

Not edited🙃

AYUSH's POV.
"I heard you're traveling to kano" harira said when we got to her room.

"Yes I'll be going to my friend's wedding, jiddah"

"It crazy how we're attending the same wedding without knowing, but I'm going as the groom's side"

"Are you for real?" My eyes widened.

"Yes" she smiled.

"Are you attending the events in dawakin kudu?

"No, I'll actually be going to Kano direct, with them ya amir, ya ahmad and ya hafiz"

"Ohh too bad"

"It's not that bad we'll meet up in dinner and probably the walimah"

"But why?"

"Wallahi I just don't want to go to dawakin kudu, no wi-fi, no ac I can't survive it" she collapsed on her comfy bed.

"Sannu yar birni (city girl)" i chuckled.

"Yauwa"

"nikam this thing is still surprising me, who would want to kill a nice girl like you" she said sitting up and masking up a serious face.

"Only Allah knows"

"Ayush come let's go it's getting late" ya amir barged into the room.

"And when Fatima does it you say it's wrong" I shook my head.

"You can't just barge into a girl's room like this alhaji"

"Hajiya I'm here to take my wife not steal from you" he directed the statement to harira.

"Sannu mai wife, you have a wife we shall not rest again" she rolled her eyes.

"Hmm ayush mu tafi kinji" he came close to me and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Iyyeh soyayya" she wiggled her brows.

"Just ignore her she's a crazy human being" he whispered in my ear making me chuckled lightly.

"Harira bye sai mun hadu ah kano, I'll be leaving for dawakin kudu tomorrow inshallah"

"Toh shikenan bye, sorry I'm feeling too lazy to walk you down"

"At least there's something you're good at, laziness" ya amir said and we walked away not waiting for her reply.

"You're so troublesome, you too like trouble wallahi" I said when we entered the car.

"But I'm your troublesome amir" he said before turning on the ignition.

"Yes you are" I chuckled.

We visited my house and his house so I can say bye to them before we arrived home.

"I'm so tired wallahi, I doubt if I could walk in" I muttered under my breath but it seems he heard me because before I could realize what was happening I was in his arms. He picked me up bridal style.

"Bett Why?" I said looking down at his lips, he licked his lower lip and my eyes shamelessly followed the movement.

"You're tired so why not" he said and walked us in. He gently dropped me on my bed and said he'll be right back. I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up before he comes back.

I felt eyes on me when I got out of the bathroom but choose to ignore it. I took a small towel and dried the tip of my hair. His intense gaze still on me I sat down on the vanity chair.