Chapter 9

AMIR'S POV

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering my little conversation with Ayush last night.

That sweet angelic voice of hers got me forgetting I was once hurt.

I stood up and left for the bathroom. I performed ablution and prayed subh.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I yelled.

"Assalamualikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh" Fatima said entering the room.

I was so shocked, finally she has sense.

"wa'alaikumul Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh" I replied.

"so my little sister now has some sense in that head of hers" I said pulling her neck and rubbing my knuckles on her head.

"haba ya Amir, I don't want you to lash my little butt the next time I barge into your room without a knock, Kuma yanzu I now know the strong importance of saying salam" she said and I started tickling her tummy.

"enough enough ya Amir"she added laughing so hard.

"naaah am not gonna, wai nan ke aunty Islamic koh, strong importance of salam, karyan banza, you bah" I said and she started snorting.

"ewww" we burst out laughing, again.

"ya Amir kasa ina snorting koh (u are making me snort) it's disgusting, I've never done that, kuma now, ugh!" she pushed my hand and stood up.

"keh dallah it's nothing" I chuckled.

"worreva" she rolled her eyes.

"I've even forgotten why am here" she stood there thinking for a Minute.

"yauwa... I've remembered have-"

"yes I have...i have called ayush, last night" I cut her off. Like I knew wat she was going to ask.

"ouuu so ya how far, how did it go? gist me!" she said sitting opposite me facing me directly.

"girl don't go far okay, we just decided on becoming friends and apparently your Hafiz is also asking her to hook up with me and...wait...ma fati you've not mentioned ta nada boyfriend sooo" I crossed my hands over my chest.

"oops" she uttered.

"toh amma since you guys have decided on becoming friends no problem, just fashi the boyfriend thingy...okay? Yaya na" she said leaning over to kiss my cheeks.

"aren't you hungry neh talkative" I asked buttoning my shirt.

"eh mana, let's go" she pulled my arm and we went out of the room.

We went to the dining area and munched on our spaghetti and sauce with meat balls.

AYUSH POV.

So today I've finally decided to tell my peeps abt farhan's proposal, so I decided to first tell my human diary.

'Hey girl' - me.

I texted Fatima and waited patiently for her reply.

'sup Indo' - bestie😩❤

'the sky is up binta' - me.

'mtsw' - bestie😩❤

'so I have gist and this one is extremely juicy' - me.

'Dan Allah, wat, spill girl, spill' - bestie😩❤