Chapter 45

"I'm so tired" I yawned immediately i alighted the car.

To say today is one of the happiest days of my life would be an understatement.

I just hope everything stays like this, I hope nothing changes and our relationship stays one of the best.

"Hmm" he came towards me and before I knew it he carried me up bridal style.

"I love you" I pecked his lips.

"I love you too" he smiled and walked us into the house.

He dropped me on his bed and sat down beside me.

"My massage" I slightly pouted looking into his eyes.

There's just something about it that I can't seem to point out.

It holds so many emotions and he keeps bolting them up.

"Well let's both change into something more comfortable then we'll see" he dragged me to his closet.

I picked out two identical shirts and gave him one keeping one to myself.

"I'll go freshen up" I said and he nodded.

I took a quick shower and slipped into his shirt which stopped a little bit above my knee and it's a bit baggy but I like it.

I went back to the bedroom not bothering to put anything beneath and just as I did he came out of the bathroom with his shirt on his shoulder and his pants hung dangerously on his lower abdomen.

"You look so hot baby" he came closer to me wrapping his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Thank you" I blushed.

"I like it when you blush" he used one of his hand and caressed my cheek, i closed my eyes feeling his touch.

He pecked me on the cheeks and moved his lips down to my neck.

He trailed kisses down to my collar bone and moved back to my ear.

"I missed you so much ayush" he brushed his lips on my ear.

We moved to the bed and well let's say we had an eventful night.

I woke up the next morning with a fever, I looked around and ya amir wasn't beside me.

I closed back my eyes trying to go back to sleep and I felt a light kiss on my neck.

"Shit! your body is hot" my eyes fluttered open immediately.

"Good morning" I said with the little strength I have in my body.

"What's good about the morning ayush, you seem sick" he said, worry erecting in his voice.

"It's just a little fever nothing serious" I said in a low tune.

"Your temperature is high ayush" he felt my neck with the back of his hand.

"I'll call the doctor" He grabbed his phone from the bed side drawer.

I shook my head negatively and him and let out a light chuckle.

"So you want a doctor to come see me without clothes on" I raised my brow.

This man here changed me, I used to feel shy saying such but see me now talking nasty.

I sat down straight and tried getting up, but I couldn't, I felt so weak.

I gave up and laid back down and he watched my every movement instead of helping me out.