Chapter 15

A long and juicy chapter for the night 🤤🤤🥂

AMIR'S POV.

We've finished transforming the backyard into a well decorated golden and black 2 table for two. The chairs were black with a stripe of gold at the edge and the tables where covered with a glitery golden textile with a bouquet of white roses placed on it. There was a pink heart kept beside their table and there were rose petals on the way to the backyard and candles were lit up around the backyard because the sun has set.

I took out my phone from my pocket and called Hafiz while Ayush called Fatima. We found a spot and hid before they came out. "I hope all we did won't go in vain" Ayush said.

"He hasn't asked her yet" she frowned.

"Calm down" I muttered.

"The decoration is nice, but why?" Hafiz said.

"I don't know" Fatima shrugged.

"What's wrong with him, he loves her then why is he wasting our time, he's busy admiring the place..." She continued blabbering on and on furiously. I hummed and turned back ignoring her because she might make my ears go deaf with her masipa.

"Ayush stop talking and turn, I think he's about to ask her, his one knee is down" she took out her phone to capture the moment and turned back.

"Fatima I love you—" That was all I could hear because Ayush was saying something about it worked or whatever. He took out a ring from his pocket. Wait wat! Was he planning it?

"Why does he have a ring in his pocket" Ayush asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"say yesss" I didn't hear anything he said but am sure he was asking her something because Ayush was saying say yes.

"Seriously Fatima ugggh"

"Why are you giving me that look" she asked.

"What look" I raised one of my brow.

"This look" she sent me a death glare.

"Ohh" I chuckled.

"Nothing" I muttered and I heard her mumble something like this guy under her breath.

"Yes" Fatima said.

"It's official" Ayush said.

"What's more than being your crushes crush" she added then we got out of our hiding spot.

"Aww latest couples" Ayush said and I winked at Hafiz.

"You two are behind this" Hafiz said.

"Yes" I replied.