all i do is miss you

twenty-four | all i do is miss you

ok, that video literally makes me cry! I need that song on my playlist.

tw

------
The next morning...

Louis' pov:

Louis got up the next morning and packed his bags, he was going to drive to Holmes Chapel and get Harry back, it's been five years and that's way too long.

Louis put his suitcase in the car, and started driving, he knew he was doing the right thing but it wouldn't be right unless he ended things with Oliver.

--

"Louis, what are you doing here?" Oliver said.

"I'm sorry about how things happened yesterday, it wasn't right to you. You are right. I've been lying to myself, I'm still in love with Harry. I don't think I really realized how much I actually needed him in my life. I'm truly sorry, I didn't treat you right, I apologize, but I need to be with Harry, I hope you understand," Louis expressed.

Louis was lying, it was Oliver who should be apologising, he was the one who was violent and yelled.

"I don't understand, Louis. You never loved me the way you love Harry, why? I love you, we belong together!" Oliver screamed.

Louis stepped back a bit, he started to get scared.

"No Olly, we don't. I know it seems like you love me but you don't, you don't know anything about me. But Harry, he does, he knows more about me than I do. A part of me wanted to love you so that I could get over him, I'm sorry, that wasn't fair to you. But I don't love you, I love Harry. I know I'm hurting you and I'm sorry, I never meant for this to happen, I guess I was using you without know myself that I was. I really am sorry," Louis sighed, partially lying again.

"But I love you!" Oliver yelled and grabbed Louis' arm.

Louis broke from Oliver's grasp and shrugged.

"No, you don't" he turned, ran to his car and drove away.

--

Holmes Chapel:

3 hours later...Louis just arrived in Holmes and picked up his phone.

"Niall! I'm in Holmes, I'm going to get Harry back, I just broke up with Oliver. Harry is the only one for me can you give me his address?"

"Yeah, Lou I'll text it to you, bu-" Niall said, he tried to tell Louis about Harry's boyfriend but he didn't get a chonce. (hehe)

"Great! Thank you, Ni!"

Louis hung up the phone and drove to Harry's house.

Louis stood at Harry's doorstep and took a deep breath before knocking.

"Hello? Oh," Jack sighed as he opened the door knowing exactly who he was.

Lou's heart sank at the sight of someone else answering Harry's door. He felt his heart, break into a million pieces.

"Jack, honey, who is at the door?" Harry calls, walking toward the front door.

Harry walked up to the front door and saw Louis standing there.

"Jack, can you give us a minute?" Harry asks.

"Of course," Jack says kissing Harry's cheek and going inside.

Louis' heart broke even more at the sight of someone else kissing his Harry.

Harry stepped outside.