you're my sweet creature

seven | you're my sweet creature

------
Harry has been planning this date all week. Harry wanted it to be extra special for Louis, especially because of all the pain he has gone through.

Harry only told him that they were going to a music festival that Harry booked tickets to, Which made Louis very excited because they both adored music.

But Harry had something much better than a music festival planned.

--

It was time to pick Louis up, Harry was extremely nervous.

'What if my plan doesn't work? What if he hates it?'

The thoughts were very unreasonable but they kept entering his mind.

--

Harry made his way up to Louis' front door trying not to hyperventilate before knocking.

Louis opened the door. He was wearing a soft blue sweatshirt and black skinny jeans, but he looked absolutely perfect.

"Shall we head to the festival?" Harry suggests pointing to the car.

"We shall!" Louis said giggling, slighting mocking Harry's word choice.

"Very funny," Harry said trying to actually not laugh.

--

They arrived at the music festival. Harry was so nervous, luckily Louis didn't notice through his excitement.

The festival was packed with people and Harry's heart sunk even deeper.

The festival was about to start.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Harry said.

"But you are going to miss it" Louis complained.

"Don't worry, I'll be back!" Harry assured.

--

Louis' pov:

Suddenly the lights on the stage dimmed down and Harry wasn't back yet.

Louis was sad then heard a familiar voice.

Louis looked on stage and saw Harry...his Harry.

Louis' jaw dropped and he stood up in awe.

He almost told him to get off the stage but then he started singing.

"Sweet creature.

Had another talk about where it's going wrong. But we are still young. We don't know where we're going, but we know where we belong.

And oh we started. Two hearts in one home. It's hard when we argue. We're both stubborn I know, but oh. Sweet creature, sweet creature. When I run out of road, you bring me home.

Sweet Creature. We're running through the garden. Oh, where nothing bothered us. But we're still young. I always think about you and how we don't speak enough.

And oh we started. Two hearts in one home. I know it's hard when we argue. We're both stubborn I know, but oh.

Sweet creature, sweet creature. Wherever I go, you bring me home.

I know when we started just two hearts in one home. It gets harder when we argue. We're both stubborn I know, but oh.

Sweet creature, sweet creature. Wherever I go, you bring me home.

When I run out of road, you bring me home. You'll bring me home."

"I wrote this song about a very important person in my life and I wanted to show him how much he means to me," Harry said, standing on the stage.

"I love you, Lou," Harry said be for exiting the stage.

"I love you too" Louis mouthed back to him.

--

Harry snuck up behind Lou and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Louis turned around and hugged Harry!

"You did this for me?" Lou asked, on the verge of tears.

"Of course I did Loubear! You're my Sweet Creature" Harry said, giving Louis a kiss.

"But a normal person doesn't write their boyfriend a song and sing it in front of thousands of people."

"Well, I'm not normal," Harry said, smirking.

"How did you pull it off anyway?" Louis asked.

"The song or the singing in front of thousands of people?" Harry asked.

"Both" Louis replied.

"Well...That's a story for another time" Harry chuckled.

--

They sat and watched the rest of the festival.

Louis was overjoyed! He loved hearing all of his favorite music! But his new favorite song is all he could think about.

'Harry is the kindest person I have ever met I can't believe he is my boyfriend! I have only known him for three weeks, but it feels like a lifetime, and I'm ready to know him for another.' Louis thought.

"How about we go to our favorite spot?" Harry suggested.

Lou and Harry have gone back to the canyon twice since their last date, but they haven't gone back for another official date.

"I'd love too" Louis' face lit up.

--

Harry drove up to the canyon, their favorite spot.

He set up a picnic, well his mom set it up while they were at the festival but Harry planned it.

"Harry!" Louis said smacking Harry's chest with the back of his hand.

"Why did you do this for me? Stop doing things for me!" Louis said.

"I'll never stop doing things for you Loubear! I love you!" Harry exclaimed.

"I love you too, Haz. Thank you" Louis responded.

"You're welcome Lou" Harry replies.

They laid on the blankets for a while looking up at the canyon moon and stars.

"Harry?" Louis asked

"Yeah?" Harry responded.

"Are you going to release that song?" Louis asked.

"Probably not, it's our song. I don't want the world to hear it just yet."

"But it's really good! The world would love it"

"Probably, but it's not for the world. It's for you!"

"I love you, Haz! Thank you so much!"

"I love you too, you don't need to thank me"

------
thank you for reading!

this is one is a lot shorter but it is one of my favorites and I didn't want to drag it on when it wasn't necessary to!

treat people with kindness!

love you all!

M.
------