happily yours

thirty-six | happily yours

------

The last day of One Direction's first world tour since the hiatus:

It was a typical One Direction concert, the boys throwing water at each other, Harry tripping on nothing, Harry and Lou staring at each other from across the stage, Zayn hitting all the high notes, Liam being, well, Liam, and Niall being extremely Irish.

The boys just closed the show with Best Song Ever, leaving the crowd heartbroken knowing they had to leave and the band bittersweet that the tour was over.

"Thank you for coming! We love you all!" Louis shouts, running to the back of the stage.

"Wait!" Harry says, making Louis stop in his tracks and the crowd shocked.

"Harry the show is over" Louis whispers into the mic.

"No, it's not," Harry turns toward the crowd.

"We have a bit of a surprise for Louis" Harry blushes a little.

"And well I guess the rest of you too!" Harry points out to the crowd.

Louis's brow furrows as a crew member brings out a chair and Niall, Liam, and Zayn move out of the way to sit on the edge of the stage, knowing exactly what was about to go down.

"Harry, what is going on?" Louis asks as he moves to sit in the chair placed in the middle of the stage. Harry ignores the question then signals the band to play an unrecognizable tune that no one could point out.

"So.." Harry says excitedly.

"We are going to be performing one more song for you, that many of you will recognize," Harry tells the crowd.

"Are you ready?" Harry asks the crowd who unanimously shouts "yes!"

"Okay then! We won't keep you waiting any longer!" Harry walks over to Louis and signals over to the band to start the actual song. Always you.

"Harry, this is my song" Louis whispers.

"I know, just sing when it starts, then I'll start at my part" Harry whispers back.

The melody starts playing.

"I went to Amsterdam without you and all I could do was think about you and oh-oh-oh, I should've known," Louis sings, staring awkwardly at Harry with a 'what the hell is going on?' type of look.

"I went to Tokyo to let it go, drink after drink, but I still felt alone," Harry joins in and Louis fades out even more confused than before.

"I should've known." Harry reaches his hand out to help Louis stand up.

"I went to so many places, looking for you in their faces, I can feel it, oh, I can feel it." Louis joins back in in a beautiful harmony

"I'm wastin' my time when it was always you, always you

Chasin' the high, but it was always you, always you

Should've never let you go-oh-oh

Should've never let you go-oh, my baby

Go-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh"

"I went from LAX to Heathrow walked through my door, but it felt nothing like home. 'Cause, you're not home" Harry stops singing so it's just Louis.