what do we do now?

twenty-nine | what do we do now?

------
"Liam, why are you calling? It's seven in the morning!" Harry whined as he answered the phone.

"Turn on the news, now!" Liam shouted.

"Fine, you don't need to shout!"

"Just do it!"

"Fine!" Harry responded, getting up out of bed and walking towards the living room.

Harry grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"All five members of One Direction were spotted leaving a bakery yesterday and were later spotted entering an ice rink, together. Does this mean a reunion? Are they friends again?"

"You are joking, right, Liam?"

"Nope"

"What do we do now?" Liam sighed.

"I don't know...call Zayn, I'll call Niall, meet at my house as soon as possible!" Harry said, hoping to fix this as soon as possible.

"Okay, I'll be there soon!" Liam says before hanging up the phone.

-

"Bollocks Harry, it's freakin early, why exactly are you calling?"

"Oh shut up, I take it you haven't seen the news?"

"No, why?"

"Just be at my house as soon as possible!"

It was silent for a second or two, Harry thought Niall fell back asleep.

"Ni?"

"Okay, okay, I'll be there soon!"

"You better be," Harry said before hanging up on Niall.

Harry went up the stairs and walked into the bedroom.

He went and knelt next to Louis and kissed his head gently.

"Lou?"

Silence.

"Loubear?"

"I know it's early Boobear but something came up, you need to get out of bed"

"Why?" Louis whined.

"I'll explain when you get up"

"Ugh!"

"I know, come on Bear!"

Louis sat up and stretched his arms up in the air, trying to get the sleep out of his body.

Louis leaned over and kissed Harry.

"So? Why are we waking up at the crack of dawn?" Louis giggled.

"The paps spotted us yesterday, the boys are coming over so we can figure something out, now go get in the shower," Harry said, giving Louis a quick kiss on the lips.

"You're not joining me?"

"I'm going to make breakfast, I have to cook for 3 more boys than normal, scratch that, make it ten, Niall is coming over," Harry giggled, kissing Louis, then tickling his sides.

Louis smacks Harry's hands.

"Hey! Go make breakfast, you goof!"

"You don't let me have any fun," Harry pouted.

"Aww, you poor baby, now go make breakfast!"

Harry went downstairs to the kitchen and started to put all the ingredients on the counter. He was going to make pancakes because that is the easiest thing to make for five boys, all in their twenties. Those boys went through a lot of food when they were together.