tHe BOyS

twenty-seven | tHe BOyS

------
The next morning

"Hey, Haz, why are you calling?" Liam asked on the other line.

"Hey, Payno, Lou and I want to hang out with you and the other boys today, are you free, maybe for lunch? Could you call the rest of the boys?" Harry asked.

"You and Lou, eh?" Liam asked, probably smirking curiously on the other end.

"Yes, we're kind of back together!" Harry sighed blushing.

"I knew it!" Liam shouted.

"But we are going to try and take it slow this time. We rushed into things way too fast last time. So no labels for now, and I'm going to get my own place," Harry replied.

"I'm so happy for you, Haz. You guys deserve to be happy and deserve to be happy with each other!" Liam said, trying to contain his excitement.

"Thanks, Liam," Harry said with the biggest smile on his face.

"I'll call the boys for you and text you with the place, go spend time with Lou," Liam said.

"Thanks, Liam, I appreciate it!" Harry said, hanging up the phone.

"Lou, we are going out with the boys today, I just called Liam!" Harry called from the living room.

"Haz, get up here!" Louis shouted.

Harry got up off of the couch and walked into their bedroom, where Louis was still snuggled up in the warmth of the blankets.

"What?" Harry asked, placing his hands on his hips.

"Come back to bed," Louis pouted.

"Lou it's ten o'clock maybe you should be getting out of bed,"

"No, I want snuggles from my Hazza!" Louis demanded.

"Fine," Harry said, climbing under the covers to rest his head on Louis' chest.

"Haz?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm so glad that I have you back," Louis smiled.

"I love you, Lou."

"I love you, Hazzie."

It was silent for a couple of moments.

"Haz, you know that thing I said that I wasn't ready to talk about?" Louis sighed.

"Yeah?" Harry replied.

"Can we talk after we meet the boys?"

"Of course, baby. Are you okay?" Harry asked, leaning to kiss Lou's forehead.

"I'm perfect," Louis assured, kissing Harry on the lips.

"Shall we get going?"

"Of course! I'm excited to see the boys!" Louis responded.

"But don't you get to see them all the time? You went to the ice cream shop with them the other day," Harry asked, a little confused.

"Actually... that day in the ice cream shop was the first time I saw any of them in ages, besides Niall, he would check on me at least once a week," Louis admitted.

"Really? Why? You all live here in the same city, why didn't you see them?"

"I'll talk to you about it when we get home," Louis said, kissing Harry's forehead as he got up out of bed.

"Okay..." Harry shrugged.

Harry began to get a little concerned and wrapped up in his thoughts.