first day

one | first day

Also, before I start the book, I just want to let you know that this isn't organized how a normal book is (the sentences are separated rather than in typical paragraphs) mainly because I have a little dyslexia and it's so much easier for me read it that way so just go with it!

------
March 2010:

"Harry, It's time to leave for school! You don't want to be late for your first day!" Anne calls from the kitchen, pouring herself a cup of tea.

'Ugh, why do I have to go to school anyway?' Harry thought.

"Okay mum, I'll leave in a minute!" Harry said, not-so-happily about going to school today.

--

You see, Harry just moved to Doncaster from Holmes Chapel. Anne, his mum, got a new job. Harry was not happy about leaving. He was a popular kid in school. Harry played almost every sport, got amazing grades, he wasn't one of those mean popular kids, he was kind to everyone.

Harry didn't want to leave the security that he had at his old school, Harry was guaranteed a spot on the football team, he had scholarships, friends, popularity, girls. He was scared he wouldn't have those things in Donny.

--

Harry grabbed his keys and backpack and walked out the door. He sat in his car for a good five minutes before deciding to start it and drive to school.

'I am not excited about this...why couldn't mum keep her job at home?'

--

Harry could see his new school in the distance.

'Shoot! That's the school!' Harry gulped and pulled into the parking lot.

Harry sat in his car, staring at the front door, he was so nervous about starting school in Doncaster, though he would never admit to it.

Harry took a deep breath, grabbed his bag, and got out of the car. As Harry inched towards the front door he felt the oxygen being ripped from his lungs, his feet felt heavy on the ground, he felt the gravity of the backpack on his back.

'This is it'

--

Harry's first day wasn't bad so far, not good, but not terribly bad, not at all how Harry thought it would go. But he was just looking forward to going home. He tried to talk to new people, seem interesting, but he was just not interested in being there.

--

Harry sat down in his last class. Most classes he took were advanced classes, Harry has always been good at school, but this class was two grades above him, he was 16 and in a class with 18-year-olds, needless to say, he was a little nervous. He tried not to look weird or too anxious because there is still a chance he could get popular at this school, and he was a lot younger than the rest of the kids in the class.

When the bell rings. Harry turns to look at the door.

'Holy crap! Who the hell is that?'

There he was. Louis Tomlinson, though Harry doesn't know that yet. He is the most beautiful boy Harry has ever seen. Chocolate brown hair, tan, smooth skin, and eyes that are so blue they must be as deep as the ocean. Harry turns back around and looks at his desk

'Oh my gosh! He is so gorgeous! How is it even possible for someone to look like that?'

"Excuse me? I'm sorry but you are in my seat." Harry heard a strong voice say behind him.