happy birthday

thirteen | happy birthday

------
December 24th, 2010:

Lou's Birthday

Harry leaned over to see Louis sleeping peacefully, he slowly snuck out of bed and got dressed. Harry headed to the store, picked up some flowers and a birthday card and headed home to make breakfast.

Harry walks in the house, takes off his shoes, and checks to see if Lou is still asleep.

'He is so adorable when he is asleep' Harry thinks to himself.

Harry walks out of the bedroom and heads to the kitchen, he puts the flowers in a vase and starts to write Louis' card.

"My Precious Louis,

Happy Birthday!! I love you more than all the stars in the sky! Thank you for being the kindest boyfriend and most loving person!

Love, Hazzie"

Harry set the card down next to the flowers and started making pancakes, eggs, bacon, and tea.

Harry was at the stove when Louis walked down the stairs. Louis snuck up behind Haz and placed his arms around his waist and kissed his neck. Harry turned around.

"Happy Birthday, Loubear!" Harry said.

"Thank you, Haz!" Louis says leaning in to kiss Harry on the lips.

"I love you, Lou!" Harry said wrapping his arms around Lou's waist.

"I love you, Hazzie!" Lou replied reaching up to kiss Harry's forehead.

Lou and Harry sat down and ate their breakfast.

--

"Thank you, Harry" Louis said.

"For what?" Harry asked.

"For being the best boyfriend," Louis said.

"Well, I'm hardly that," Harry stood up and kissed Louis.

"Hold that thought," Harry said and walked upstairs.

Harry came back with two boxes and handed them to Louis, along with the card.

"Haz, you didn't have to get me anything," Louis said with tears in his eyes.

Harry wiped away Lou's tears.

"Of course I did, Lou, I love you."

"Now open them," Harry said.

Lou opened the big box first inside were a pair of joggers and limited edition Vans.

"Thank you, Haz,"

"You're welcome, but no need to thank me," Harry said nodding Louis to open the little box.

Louis opened it and inside was a flash drive, he ran to get his laptop and plugged the flash drive in.

Louis' eyes watered at what he was hearing.

"I recorded it for you, it's our song. I'm not ready for the world to hear it but now you can keep it with you always and know that you are my Sweet Creature,"

Harry recorded Sweet Creature for Louis.

"Thank you, Harry! Thank you so much! This is the best birthday ever!" Louis said lunging into Harry's arms and kissing him all over

Harry swooped him up and carried him to their bedroom.

"Happy Birthday, Lou!"

"Merry Christmas, Harry!"