you will always be my home

twenty-six | you will always be my home

------
The next morning...

Harry woke up to Louis' arms wrapped around his waist. Harry felt extremely happy, he was home. Finally.

"Haz? Am I dreaming?" Louis says as he yawns and rubs his eyes.

"No, baby, it's not a dream, it's real, I'm here," Harry says leaning in to kiss Lou's forehead.

"Good, I don't think I could lose you again," Lou said squeezing Harry's waist even tighter than before.

"I'm not going anywhere!" Harry replied squeezing Lou back and kissing his forehead, he never wanted to let go.

It was silent for a couple of moments.

"Lou, I'm gonna move back to London," Harry pulled back to gaze into Louis' eyes.

"Really?" Lou asked with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, really. I have nothing for me there, I have everything for me here. I moved there to move on from you, there is no purpose for me in Holmes, it will always be the place where I grew up, but you will always be my home," Harry stuttered as tears were falling down his cheeks.

"You will always be my home?"

"I like that!" Louis said leaning to kiss Harry on the lips.

"I love you, Haz,"

"I love you too, Lou,"

"But Lou?" Harry said pulling back a bit to look Lou in the eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I want to do it right this time, we are still young, we can take it slow. I want to get a place of my own,"

"Sounds perfect,"

"But um...we don't have to take it too slow, right?" Lou asked with a shaky voice.

Harry flipped over so that he was on top straddling Louis' waist.

"Of course not," Harry smirked and leaned down to kiss Louis.

Harry got up and pretended to leave.

Louis grabbed Harry's arm.

"Get back here! Where do you think you are going?" Louis questioned.

Louis pulled Harry back on top of him.

Harry broke out into a huge laughing fit.

"Nowhere, I'm not going anywhere," Harry said leaning to kiss Louis but decided to start tickling him.

"Stop!" Lou giggled.

"Haz, stop!"

"Fine," Harry huffed.

They both sat there for a second, gazing into each other's emerald and ocean-blue eyes.

"I love you, Haz,"

"I love you, Lou,"

Louis flipped Harry over so that he was on top this time and started kissing Harry's neck.

"I - missed - this," Louis said in between kissing Harry, making his way up to Harry's lips.

Harry flipped Louis over again.

"And - I - missed - you," Harry said kissing Louis' lips making his way down Louis' neck.

--

"Haz, we need to go to the store to get groceries for dinner!" Louis shouted from the kitchen.