the best night of my life

fifteen | the best night of my life

sorry ahead of time if the story jumps forward too often, I don't want to write ten years of content, that would be boring for the both of us.

------
March 2011:

Harry and Louis have been home for a week or two.

Harry and Louis were laying in bed.

"Haz, do you know what day it is?" Louis asked.

"Friday, why?" Harry responded.

"Not that. Do you know what day it is?" Louis asked again.

"No, should I?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, you should. Today is our first anniversary," Louis responded in a cocky tone.

"Oh my gosh! How could I forget? A year ago today you took me up to our spot and had the most magical night ever!" Harry said.

"Yup! So get up and get in the car, we are going somewhere!" Louis said.

"Shouldn't I plan this date?" Harry asked.

"Nope, I already have something special planned," Louis said kissing Harry's forehead as they both got out of bed.

--

"How long is this drive exactly?" Harry asked they had only been in the car for 15 minutes.

"Pretty long, you can take a nap if you like" Louis suggested.

"Okay," Harry yawned and fell asleep.

--

3 hours later...

Harry woke up to see that they were in Doncaster.

"What are we doing here?" Harry asked curiously.

Soon enough they were at the restaurant, the same restaurant Loui took Harry to before.

"This is our restaurant," Harry said confused.

"That it is" Louis replied.

They sat down for an amazing meal! The two couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

--

As the meal came to a close they left the gorgeous building and got in the car. It was dark out, they must have been there for hours.

Louis drove them to their special spot, a similar set up to their first date but this time candles and fairy lights were everywhere and there must have been a million more stars out.

"What are we doing here?" Harry asked with tears filling his eyes.

"Come," Louis said, opening Harry's door and bringing him to the spot overlooking the canyon.

"Harry, I didn't know what I was walking into that day I got to class late."

Louis grabbed both of Harry's hands and tears were streaming down their faces.

"You are the one for me. Who cares about the stupid contract, or tour, or anything else. We belong together. That day when I got the phone call that you were in a car accident, was the worst day of my life. I had to prepare myself for the possibility of losing you, and I'm not okay with that." Loui stated.

Louis wiped the tears streaming on his face, got down on one knee, and pulled out a ring.

Harry brought his hands to his face to try and hold back his tears.

"Haz, love, will you marry me?" Louis asked, shaking from the nerves.

"Of course a will, Bear!"

Harry ran up and jumped into Louis' arms with his legs wrapped around his waist and a long passionate kiss.

Louis swooped Haz up and laid him on the blankets. Louis on top and Harry on the bottom, Louis began kissing Harry's neck and all over his body.

"I love you, Lou," Harry said in between kisses.

"I love you, Hazza,"

--

After, they lay on the blankets soaking in each other.

"So when do you want to get married?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, a couple of years, we're not in a rush," Louis said.

"Sounds perfect," Harry said

"We should go visit my mum," Harry said.

"Yeah," Louis replied.

They packed up their thing and got in the car.

--

Ten minutes later they arrived at Anne's house.

"Thank you, for everything," Harry said.

"I should be thanking you, you saved me from myself, I don't know if I would be alive right now if you hadn't come into my life," Louis said crying.

"Lou, don't say that! You are here with me, we are in the greatest band, about to leave on tour in a month, and we are getting married, that is all that matters," Harry said with tears on his cheeks.

"Shall we head in?" Harry said.

"Yeah," Louis replied.

Lou and Harry walked into the house.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled.

Everyone was there, Anne, Gemma, Jay, the girls, and of course all the boys.

"What is all this?" Harry asked.

"Well...I knew you would say yes, so I kind of invited everybody," Lou said.

"Aww, thank you, Lou," Harry said leaning over to kiss him.

"Mum!" Harry said walking over to her.

"Congratulations Harry! I'm so proud of you!" Anne said hugging Harry.

The rest of the night was spent hanging out with family and friends. This was the best night of Harry's life.

Jay and the girls went home, the boys were about to head out too.

"Are we heading home?" Harry asked.

"No, we are going to head home tomorrow, I already packed your bag," Louis said.

"We are going to stay here with Anne and Gemma, the boys are heading home tonight," Louis said.

"Okay,"

"We are going to head to bead, night mum!" harry said leaning over to kiss his mum's cheek.

"Goodnight, sweetie!" Anne replied.

Louis and Harry headed up to bed.

Louis started kissing Harry all over.

"I want to Louis but my mom and sister are in the house, can you wait till tomorrow?"

"Fine, I guess," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Just cuddle me, okay?" Harry said.

"Yeah, I can do that," Louis said cuddling up to Harry.

"Thank you for tonight," Harry said.

"You're welcome, I just want to spend the rest of my life with you," Louis replied.

"I love you, Lou," Harry said.

"I love you too, Haz,"

------
please tell me if this makes no sense!! I accidentally posted this chapter before the last two and had to delete it and quickly write new ones!! If any changes need to be made please let me know!!!

ok, this one is a lot shorter but I think it is pretty cute!

thank you for reading!

treat people with kindness!

love you all!

M.
------