Epilogue

(1 Month Later)

*Kayla's POV*

"Louis! Come help us practice for our audition!" Kat and I had to rehearse lines for an audition. Niall was right, Kat and I got along very well, considering we even shared a flat together!

After a few days of debating, I decided to apply to performing arts school. The same one Kat was going to. It wasn't that bad.

"Why do you need me?! Why don't you go harass Niall?" Louis yelled from his room. Did I mention we live in the same complex as the boys? Yea. It could be fun...sometimes.

"Fine Tommo! Come on, Kat! Let's go ask Niall to help. " We left Louis and Harry's flat, and went to Niall's.

"Leprechaun! Help us practice our lines!" Kat ordered him. He groaned, but grabbed the extra script we had. "Thanks babe!"

"Only for you."

"Oh, get a room." I made gagging noises. Theses two are worse than Harry and Louis. I pushed passed the two lovebirds, and into Niall's flat. "Are we going to read lines, or what?"

Kat stopped making googly eyes at Niall, and nodded. She giggled.

"Lovesick fools. Okay. Niall, you're reading the lines for David. I'm reading for Abigail, and Kat is reading for Macy." I read out all of our parts. "Ready? Go!" Niall read out the first line.

"Abigail, what do you mean, you don't love me?"

"I'm sorry, but, I've been hanging out with Evan. My feelings for him have increased." I pretended to get a text on my cellphone. "That's him now. I gotta go." I ran into his bathroom. I walked back out and sat on his sofa, watching him and Kat read lines.

"Are you okay, David?" She asked, concern in her voice. She is an amazing actress.

"I'm fine, just have some stuff on my mind." Niall turned away from her. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

"You can tell me. I'm here for you." Niall turned back around and stared into her eyes. They leaned in, and right before their lips touched, I stood up and read out my line.

"David?! Where are you?!"

"Thanks for the help!" Kat and I strode out of his apartment.

"Anytime!"

<Louis' POV>

"Harry! We need to go! Now!" I called Harry from down the hall. We had to go over to Liam's flat. He was planning a surprise party for Kayla, considering her birthday was tomorrow.

"I can't find my navy blazer!" He shouted back. I rolled my eyes and walked to his room.

"Harry. You're wearing it." He looked down at his outfit. I took the time to see what he was wearing. He had on a white T-shirt, his navy blue blazer, white trousers, and his white converse. Very similar to what he wears on stage.

"Oh. Thanks boo!" I chuckled and crabbed my toms. I slipped them on, and headed out of our flat, Harry following close behind. "Wait, if Liam is planning this..."

"Niall and Kat helped." Harry let out a sigh of relief.

"What's the plan?"

"Well, Kat is going to say that Liam needs help with something, then we all pop out and say surprise when they walked in."

"I know that! I mean, what else is going on?"

"Liam said something about us performing a few of her favorite songs from the album."