Chapter 10

[Harry's POV]

I woke up, only to find Louis in my bed. I guess it's not so unusual, but I'm getting all tingly inside. Maybe I'm just cold.

I got out of bed and went in the bathroom. I walked over to the shower and turned it on. After stripping down, I hopped in.

When I got out, Louis was still asleep. I grabbed an outfit and got dressed. I decided to pick up some breakfast. I walked out and looked up the nearest fast food place.

Fortunately, there was a McDonald's right up the street. I dodged the girls in the front, and started walking. Since it was still early, McDonald's was still kind of deserted.

I strode up to the register, and waited for the cashier to notice I was their.

"Excuse me?" He looked up from his phone and sighed.

"Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you?" I could tell that he wasn't happy to be there. I just brushed it off and started to order.

"Can I get three sausage mcgriddles, two bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits, one egg mcmuffin, two orange juices, three chocolate milks, two apple juice, and a deluxe breakfast." He stared at me, in awe, as I was ordering. "There's five other people. They're still asleep." He nodded and input my order into the cash register.

"Your total is forty-one dollars and eighty cents." I handed him my debit card. His eyes widened when he saw the name on it. I knew it wouldn't last long. He swiped the card without saying anything, but I could tell he wanted to burst. He handed my card back, and I watched him as he walked to the back to give the cook the order.

I could hear him screaming from where I was standing. It was actually quite amusing. I stood there, laughing to myself, waiting for my order to be done. The kid came back, ten minutes later, with three bags.

"Here you go! Have a great day!" I heard him shout while I walked out. I found it hilarious that his entire mood changed when he found out who I was.

<>

Once I got back to the hotel, I headed straight for the elevators. I wanted to be there when everyone else woke up. I was usually the last person to get up. It was very rare that I got up first. When I reached my floor, I was almost running to my room. I walked in and found Louis still snuggled into bed. I set the food down on the table. I quietly opened the door, and walked out the room, again. I ran to Kayla and Niall's room, knowing exactly how to wake them up.

"Guys, time to get up." Didn't even move. I walked over to Niall's bed and leaned down in his ear. "I brought food." His eyes shot open. He sat up in the bed quickly, searching the room for food. "It's in my room. Come help me wake up Ally and Kayla." He whined, but got up anyways. We both tiptoed onto the left side of their bed. I counted down. "Five, four, three, two, one..."

"WAKE UP!" They both fell out of bed. Niall and I started cracking up. Except for when they got up and motioned for us to start running, that's when we got scared.

We sprinted into Liam and Zayn's room. We hopped onto their bed and started jumping up and down.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS! THERE'S FOOD WAITING FOR YOU!" I felt Liam grab my ankle. Next thing I knew, I was falling, face first, into Liam's bed.

"What the hell! What time is it!?" I heard Zayn yelling at Niall. If there was one person who didn't like to be woken up early, it would be Zayn.

I pushed Liam out the bed. I forced myself up and ran out the room. I hurried into my room and closed the door. Apparently, Louis was still sleeping. I got an idea and walked into the bathroom. I came back out with a small bucket of ice cold water. I tiptoed over to him, waited for the perfect moment, and...SPLASH!