Chapter 21

:Liam's POV:

"NIALL! We cannot stop at every food place here!" I yelled at Niall from the gift shop. He keeps going to the nearest restaurants.

"And why not Liam?!" He ran back in the store.

"Because! You're going to make each of them go out of business!" He crossed his arms and huffed.

"Fine then. Let's go on another ride."

"Sounds like a plan." I sprinted to this huge spinning ride. I don't know what it's called, but it looks sick. Niall caught up and kept bouncing up and down. "Niall, calm down." I put my hands on his head, and he instantly stopped.

"You're such a debby downer." I shoved his shoulder and stuck my tongue out. "What ride is this?" I shrugged.

"No idea, leprechaun." He groaned.

"Would you stop calling me that? I know the fans do it, but it doesn't mean you have to." He complained.

"Yes it does! If the fans do it, I do it!"

"So, do you call yourself an idiot?" I stayed silent. He gave me a cheeky grin and stared back at the ride. "Ha. I win."

"It wasn't a contest."

"No, but I still win." He replied. I sighed and waited in line.

"I noticed a bit of tension between you and Zayn. What's going on?"

"We're just settling some disagreement."

"Someone's been reading a dictionary." I teased.

"At least I use one." He shot back. I placed my hand over my heart jokingly.

"Niall, that hurt."

"Idiot. How's Danielle?" He asked. Danielle...I haven't talked to her in a while.

"I'm not sure. It's been a few weeks since I've spoken to her." I should call her tonight. Yea, I'll do that.

I could feel Niall staring at me. What's his deal? Did I do something? I looked at him, and he just smirked. That's a bit strange. Maybe it's all of the food fumes getting to his head. That's probably it.

We walked onto the ride's platform and buckled up. This is going to be fun.

•••

"That was amazing! I wanna do it again!" Niall screamed. It was fun, but now I'm dizzy. It went around and around and around and aro- you understand.

"Let's go do something else, like another roller coaster." We started to walk, went a girl walked up to us.

"Oh my gosh! You're Liam Payne! From One Direction! Can I please have a picture?!" I nodded and grabbed her camera. Me and Niall both stood next to her. She looked at Niall with a confused face.

"Um...I only wanted a picture with Liam." That was harsh. Niall slowly nodded and backed out the picture. I don't want to take a picture now. This girl is being mean to Niall.

"Actually, it's our day off. Can't really take pictures." I handed back her camera.

"But, you're my favorite. Along with Zayn. Not the other two though. They're so gross. I mean, they should've stayed in the closet." I hope she's not talking about Louis and Harry.

"Are you talking about Harry and Louis?"

"Of course. Who else would I be talking about?" I just stood there, glancing between her and Niall.

I've never done this before, but I turned around, and walked away. I motioned for Niall to follow me.

"Why'd you do that?" Niall asked as soon as he caught up to me. I shrugged my arms.

"She was rude. She deserved it." He raised his eyebrows, but let it go. "Let's go on the Boston Tea Party!" He jumped excitedly and ran to the line. I laughed and ran after him.

{Niall's POV}

"Let's go do something else, like another roller coaster." I nodded and started walking behind Liam. A girl came up to us and started screaming.

"Oh my gosh! You're Liam Payne! From One Direction! Can I please have a picture?!" Liam smiled and grabbed the camera. We both got into the camera's view.

"Um...I only wanted a picture with Liam." Oh...she was one of those. What do our fans call them? Isn't it directionators?

I went out of the shot. Liam gave me a quick sympathetic look. He gave back the girl's camera, and shook his head.

"Actually, it's our day off. Can't really take pictures." Is he serious?

"But, you're my favorite. Along with Zayn. Not the other two though. They're so gross. I mean, they should've stayed in the closet." This girl is filled with rude comments, isn't she?

"Are you talking about Harry and Louis?" Liam asked.

"Of course. Who else would I be talking about?" Liam didn't move. Suddenly, he started walking away. He motioned for me to go with him.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"She was rude. She deserved it." That was weird. "Let's go on the Boston Tea Party!" I forgot about what happened, and ran to the line. Liam came up behind me. "Ooh, a water ride! Looks fun!"

I nodded eagerly and moved up in the line. I eyes began to linger around, and I spotted a familiar looking girl. Is that...is that Eleanor? What is she doing here?

"Li? Is that Eleanor?" He looked to where I was pointing.

"I think it is. I wonder what she's doing in the states." That's a good question. Visiting Louis, maybe? "I'm gonna go say hi really quick. I'll ask her how Dani is." He ran out of line and to her. She looked surprised to see Liam greeting her. For some odd reason, she kept looking around, as if she was waiting for someone. Maybe she got a new boyfriend?

I moved up the line without tearing my gaze from Liam and Eleanor. He turned and pointed to me. She nodded and gave a small smile. Liam waved bye and ran back.

"What'd she say?" I asked when he came back.

"Not much. Just that she wanted a break." He replied. "She also said that Danielle was doing fine."

Weird how she picked New England. Even weirder how she picked it the same time as us. I shook it off and moved to the front of the line.

"I just got a text from Louis, we're meeting up at the carnival games after this." I nodded.

As soon as the boat thing came, I jumped in. Liam did the same, except he actually took his time. After the other random people got in, the ride started. I looked at Liam, who looked like he had something on his mind. He wasn't enjoying the ride at all! I'm sure that'll change when we go down the drop!

<>

"Are you ok Li?" He didn't even flinch when we went down. He was zoned out. Very, zoned out.

"Huh? Oh, um, I'm fine Niall." He said. I didn't believe him for a minute. "Do you see the others any where?" I glanced around and spotted a head full of curly hair. I tapped on Liam's shoulder and pointed out Harry. We sprinted over, almost tackling Harry in the process.

"What's wrong with you guys?" He said, a bit startled. Liam and I both shrugged and smiled. Harry took a deep breath.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Louis is over there, trying to win me the giant cat. Zayn is over there on the teacups with Kayla. And then me, I'm here, attempting to win Louis that monkey plushie." He pointed everyone out, then pointed to the booth he was at. It was some sort of baseball thing.

"What's the game?"

"Um, well, you have to throw the ball really fast. If you throw it more than than the target, you get a prize." I nodded in understanding. Seems easy. I stood to the side with Liam, and watched Harry attempt to throw the baseball. He was failing, miserably.

After ten tries, Louis came over, a huge cat plushie in his hands.

"Look what I got you Haz!" Harry looked at it and frowned. Liam glanced between the two of them, and walked up to the booth. He paid the guy three dollars and grabbed the three balls. One by one he threw each one, really fast. While Louis was distracted, he handed the monkey to Harry.

"Here you go Boo!" Harry said, when Louis turned around. The look on Louis' face was perfect. Him and Harry exchanged their gifts for each other, and held them close.

"Thanks Curly! Wanna go to that booth? Niall, look! It has a giant fake pizza!" I looked at the booth he was pointing at, and ran. I want that giant pizza, even if it fake.

<Louis' POV>

I need to get Harry this cat! This game is really hard though. I have to try and pop five balloons. It's harder than it sounds.

"Can I get another five?" I handed the guy another dollar, and grabbed the darts. Last try Louis. You can do this. I threw each dart. Only two popped. STUPID GAME!

Aggravated, I just handed the guy a twenty dollar bill, and asked for the cat plushie. I heard him chuckle, and I sent him a glare. I was already having a bad day, he doesn't need to laugh at me.

"Thanks." I said coldly. I looked around and spotted Haz at some game with Liam and Niall. I ran over, excited to give him his gift.

"Look what I got you Haz!" I yelled. I could have sworn I saw him frown. He pointed over at some ride we forgot to go on. "We should do that a little later." I looked back at him, and he had a stuffed monkey in his hands.

"Here you go Boo!" I smiled and grabbed it, after handing him his, of course.

"Thanks Curly! Wanna go to that booth? Niall, look! It has a giant fake pizza!" Niall glanced at it and sprinted towards it. We laughed and followed close behind him.

"Niall! Wait up!" Harry yelled, for everyone to hear. We stopped in our tracks. Liam and I both looked a Harry. Five, four, three, two, one...

"ONE DIRECTION IS HERE!" I gulped. 5 girls came running up to us. Some went over to Niall and asked for his signature. Why do we always get into these situations?

I signed a few CDs, posters, and books. Why do girls carry this stuff around? They're so strange. I felt someone tug on my arm. I looked at Harry, but he and Liam were chatting with some fans. So who's pulling me?

The person pulled me away from the girls. Maybe it's just Kayla. I glanced at the back of the person's head. Brown hair. So, yup. It's Kayla. But where's she taking me?

"Kayla, I appreciate you saving me, but where are we going, and why aren't you helping the other lads?"

"It's not Kayla you idiot." I recognize that voice!

"Eleanor?"

"Yea. I want to talk to you." She let go of my arm. My eyes wandered around. I couldn't tell which part of the park we were in, but it was very secluded.

"Talk about what? How you outed me and Harry? How you're ruining our lives? How you're ruining our relationship? If so, then let's talk Eleanor. Because, I wanna hear your bloody excuses." Her head faced the ground.

"It's just...I'm still in love with you Louis. I just thought, that maybe, you'd realize that you don't love Harry. That you love me." She said.

"Eleanor. This, is mental. You're doing the type of thing crazy people do in movies! It's insane!" She looked up at me.

"I don't care! I know you're still in love with me Louis! You're just confused!" I shook my head.

"No, El. You're confused."

"LOUIS! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard Harry's voice from behind me.

"OVER HERE HAR-" I was cut off by Eleanor pressing her lips against mine. What is she doing?! I kept trying to push her off, but I couldn't.

"Oh Louis there you ar-Louis?" With one last force, I pushed Eleanor away. I turned around and looked at Harry. He was frozen. I could've dropped down right then. I felt horrible. "Louis...what, why?"

"Harry, I swear. I didn't do it. I didn't. I would never hurt you." I said the last part quietly. I glanced back at Eleanor, who had a sympathetic look on her face. Now she decides to understand.

"I can't, I'm, I just..." He sighed and walked away. I turned around and glared at Eleanor.

"Are you happy now? Are you fucking happy?! This is what you wanted right?" She flinched a little. "For Harry to be mad at me, and then you'd try and get me back? I know that you hate to hear this, but you're not going to get your way either." I gave her one last glare, then walked away.