Chapter 20

[Harry's POV]

My hands are shakings, my palms are sweating, and at any given moment, I'll faint. Why did I let Louis talk me into going on this ride?! And it's not a long line, so we get to the coaster even faster!

The bloody thing has loops! It's a death trap! I'm going to die on it! I'm not going to live! My life is over, literally. Goodbye cruel world!

"Harry, it's our turn!" Louis dragged my arm excitedly to the seats. I tried to worm my way out, but it was no use. I am going to die. I'm too young! I'm only eighteen! "Harry! Get on the ride!" I stood for a minute, then got pulled down by Louis.

The ride started, and the lyrics to 'If I Die Young' played in my head. I closed my eyes and held on for dear life.

<>

"Harry. Harry. CURLY!" I heard Louis scream off the top of his lungs. I opened my eyes and saw that the ride had stopped. I pressed my hands to my body, making sure everything was where it should be.

"Louis, I'm alive! I didn't die!" He laughed and helped me off the ride.

"I know Haz, I know. Let's go on more rides." I groaned, but followed him. I went on one roller coaster, isn't that enough?

"Why don't we go on the bumper cars? Or maybe that drop thing. Yeah! That drop thing looks better than another coaster!" He looked at where I was pointing and gasped.

"Yes! Let's go! That thing looks amazing! Hurry up Harry!" I should've rethought going in a group with him. Why didn't I go with Liam, or Zayn. They're not hyper! Or at least, not as hyper at Louis.

"I'm coming Boobear!" I ran towards the ride and caught up to Louis. "How long is the wait?"

"Thirty minutes! I can't wait to go on! Look! It drops and goes back up, then it drops again! Doesn't that sound fun!" My eyes widened. That's what this thing does?! This amusement park is death waiting to happen!

"I think I'll sit this one out, Lou." I tried walking away, but he grabbed my wrist.

"I don't think so Curly! We're going on this ride together! Now stand in line!" I did as told and waited in line with him. What did I get my self into?

We waited another twenty five minutes, before getting to the front of the line. The people in front of us just got off. They were screaming bloody murder up there! I looked at Louis, who had a huge grin on his face. The things I do for him.

"Haz! It's our turn! Let's go sit in the middle!" He shouted and ran towards the ride. I ran my fingers through my curls and followed him. We sat in the seats in the middle, pulled down the safety bars, and waited for it to start.

I felt a hand on mine. I looked down and saw Louis holding my hand. I gave him a small smile, which he returned with a thumbs up. The ride started to go up. The same feelings I had on the roller coaster were coming back.

As much as I didn't want to, I looked down. I'm actually glad I did. I saw someone in the control thing. She pressed a button, and suddenly the ride stopped in mid-air. The hell is going on? She looked up at me and smirked. Is she doing this on purpose?! I shut my eyes for a few minutes. I opened them back up and she was gone.

I glanced over to my left. Louis looked calm. How is he calm? We're stuck in mid-air, and he's calm? Only Louis.

"Louis?! Why is the ride not going?! What did the girl do?! I knew we shouldn't have come on! I knew it." I rambled on and on about why we should've gone on something else. Louis seemed completely unfazed by all of this. "Boobear? Are you ok?"