Chapter 24

<Louis' POV>

"I got a call from management. We're going to California next week." We're going to California next week?! That's not enough time to start the plan! I looked at Liam and Kayla. Liam just shrugged. Kayla was rubbing her temples, but I don't think it's for the same reasons I'm worried.

"But we were supposed to have the rest of the month off? What made management change their mind?" I asked. I think I knew the answer though.

"We have an interview, about, um, you and Harry." Liam stated, running the back of his neck. Niall, who was confused as hell, spoke up.

"Why is that a problem?" Oh yea. He doesn't know anything.

"No reason." I answered. Harry shot me a look, but returned his focus on Liam.

"After the interview, we're starting the tour again. We're doing a few in California, then Washington, and so on." Would the plan work in California? Or maybe Washington? I'll cross that bridge when we get to it, I guess.

<>

Nothing new happened that week. Kayla, Liam, and I worked on the plan. Harry and Zayn hung out the entire time. And Niall was hanging out with this girl he met.

But, the time came to go to Cali. Right now we were in Logan Airport, waiting for our plane to board. It's a seven hour flight. Not bad compared to the flight from London to Florida. We had more bags though, considering all the stuff we bought. Luckily, Liam finished and sent out each of the buttons. So that was a load taken off.

"Louis, time to board the plane." Niall shook my shoulder, snapping me out of my daze. I grabbed my carry-on, and headed into the plane. I looked for my seat, which was next to Liam. Thank god. I don't think I could've handled Harry's death glares.

"Liam, do you think it's going to work?" I asked him when he sat down.

"I honestly don't know Louis. Let's hope it does. But, I think you should do it at our last show. It'll be cool." I thought about Liam's suggestion. It was a good idea. Dammit. Why does Liam come up with all the good ideas?

"I'm gonna go to sleep. Wake me up when we're about to land." I told him. He nodded and put his headphones in. I did the same, closing my eyes and relaxing.

[Harry's POV]

I hate management sometimes. Wait, scratch that. I hate management all the time. Why did they plan the stupid interview. I don't want to talk about mine and Louis' relationship. I don't even think we have a relationship.

"Zayn, what time are we landing?" I asked. He checked his watch.

"In seven hours. So, I guess, at two in the afternoon."

"Thanks." I leaned my head back and waited for take off.

I don't even know how I'm going to act during the interview. What if I'm too easy to read? What if the fans know me too well? They'll know something's wrong. They're geniuses! They can figure anything out! They're better than the CIA and the FBI combined! I can't do this. I can't lie to all of the fans. I never have, and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon.

"Harry? Are you alright, mate? You're shaking." I looked at Zayn, who had a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine. Just worried about the interview. That's all."

"The interview? Why? All it is are some questions about you and Louis? Why are you worried about that?"

"No reason. No reason at all."

"You don't sound so sure. Don't hide things from me Harry. Niall hid something from me, Liam hid something from me, Louis-" That was my trigger. The waterworks started up again. Zayn put down his phone. He started rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. "Did I say something?"

"Louis...kiss...Eleanor...Canobie..." I managed to utter a few words, but Zayn understood.

"Louis kissed Eleanor? While we were at Canobie? Why didn't you tell me before." I sent him a look. And it wasn't a kind one. "Right. You were still upset. Why don't you fall asleep and relax. I'll tell you when we land. Alright?"

"I'm fine Zayn. I can handle staying up for a few hours." He looked at me warily and nodded. I gave him a reassuring smile, and grabbed my phone. There wasn't much to do, so I just settled on twitter. I saw a lot of tweets on how excited the fans were for our interview today. Good to know they were going to enjoy it.

I scrolled through my mentions, reading each of the tweets. I replied to a few, retweeted some cool ones, and followed the people who asked. It was a good way to distract myself and waste time. Everything was fine, until I saw a few...rude tweets.

'I don't see why Louis is dating Harry. He could do better. Like Eleanor, or Kayla.'

'The band was better before Louis and Harry came out. Just being honest.'

'Ugh. Can't even think why Louis is dating Harry. I bet next weeks news line will be about Harry and some slag. Sorry Lou.'

'I know we said we "shipped" Larry Stylinson, but we didn't mean it. Go back to being straight. Seriously. Go
.'

Some of those were really hurtful. Alright, I'm lying. All of those were really hurtful. It's the Red or Black all over again. Except worse. Imagine how bad the interview will be. Maybe Zayn's right. I should just fall asleep.

But I just can't. I can't stop reading the comments. It's too addicting. I want to put my phone down, but it's too hard. My eyes are glued my phone.

"Harry? What are you looking at?" Zayn asked, peering over my shoulder. "Don't read that stuff Harry. None of its true." I just ignored him.

"I can't Zayn. I can't."

"Give me the phone."

"What?"

"Give. Me. The. Phone." We had a stare down, which resulted in me giving him my phone.

"You're acting like Liam."

"You're acting stubborn." I crossed my arms. I thought Liam was Daddy Direction.

"Whatever. I'm gonna for to sleep. Wake me up when we land."

<>

"Harry. Get up. We landed...SOMEONE IS TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR AGAIN!" I woke right up. I frantically placed my hands over my curls, making sure they were still curly.

"Don't do that Zayn. Just don't." I said in a serious tone. He just laughed. "I'm not kidding."

"Oh shut up. Let's go. Our interview is at four." I grabbed my carry-on and got up. I walked off the plane and towards everyone else.

"Is our luggage here yet?" I asked. Liam nodded and led us to the baggage claim. "Who has how many bags?"

"Well, I have three, Kayla has five, Zayn has three, Niall has four, you should know how many you have, and Louis has three." Liam explained. I nodded and waited for my bags. I only had two. I didn't get that much stuff while we were there, thankfully.

"Your bags are here." Liam said. I grabbed my bags and walked out to the van.

"Where's the interview?"

"Not sure. Management didn't tell me. Guess we'll wait and see."

:Liam's POV:

"Today we have five special boys here with us. They have sold out tours, a number one album, and millions of girls screaming their names. Welcome, One Direction!" The boys and I walked out. We took a seat on the sofa and greeted our interviewer. I think her name was Stacy. "Hello boys! Having fun in sunny California yet?"

"Well, we just got here, so not so much. But I'm sure we will." I answered. The studio was filled with screams again.

"Good to know. So, to be clear, who's taken?" Of course, Me, Louis, and Harry raised our hands. But, I wasn't expecting Niall to raise his hand. "Four of you? Look out ladies. It's gonna be a fight to the death for Zayn's heart!" All the girls began booing.

"Actually, I didn't know Niall had a girlfriend. When did this happen?" Louis asked.

"Remember that girl I was telling you about?" Niall replied.

"Really? Wow. Good at hiding secrets, huh Leprechaun?" Niall slapped Louis' arm.

"Speaking of secrets, Larry Stylinson? How long has this been going on for?" The interviewer questioned.

"Not for long. A few weeks." Louis said. Harry looked a bit tense, but no one seemed to notice.

"No problems yet? Everything all good?" Is it wrong to slap someone on live television?

"Um, no. Not that I know of." Harry lied. Why can't I slap people on live television?

"Alright then. Good to know." She was about to say something, but Niall interrupted her.

"Can I just say something? I just wanted you to know that...I've always been a Larry shipper, as the fans would put it."

"Same here." Zayn said. Niall seemed shocked about that. But, I don't think it was the fact that Zayn was a Larry shipper, that shocked him.

"You heard it here first girls. Zayn and Niall both ship Larry." Loads of squeals were heard. "Let's move on to some twitter questions. Out of all of you, who has diva moments the most?" All of us looked at Niall. He just grinned.

"I don't know what they're talking about."

"Sure you do! But it's not for normal reasons. Mostly when he doesn't have food. That's when he gets bad." Harry stated. He seemed to have eased up a bit.

"I would've expected Louis." The interviewer said. A few cheers were heard in the audience. The boys and I laughed, while Louis just pouted.

"Whatever." He muttered.

"Next question. What's the weirdest thing a fan has thrown on stage?"

"Usually, I would say a tampon or something, but not to long ago, a fan threw a baby doll on stage!" Niall started.

"Is that it?"

"Nope. When we grabbed it, it had writing on it. It had read, 'Larry Stylinson's Love Child.' Funniest thing I've ever seen." He finished. A girl in the audience screamed out, "Legend!"

"That's interesting. The things fans do." We all nodded and agreed. "So Liam, how's the girlfriend?"

"She's doing well. I spoke to her a few days ago. I miss her." Aww's were heard throughout the audience.

"That's so adorable! You two are so cute together!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Now, why did you boys stop the tour? They're are so many rumors going around. Could you give is the truth?"

"Basically, when the thing at the concert happened, management wanted us to take some time off. They wanted things to die down." Harry explained.

"Were you planning on telling anyone about yours and Louis' relationship?"

"Honestly, we were hoping to keep it a secret. Nothing against the fans, we just didn't want anyone to know."

"Louis, was the girl you were with, Kayla, just a coverup?"

"Yea. Not really for the fans, more because I didn't want Harry to know I fancied him." Louis said. Harry looked at him, surprised.

"Are you and Kayla friends at least?"

"Yes we are. We've grown very close over the past month. She's a lot like myself, but she has those moments where she acts like all of us. It's weird."

"But if you really want to know about her, just ask Niall. Those two are best friends. It's amazing how close they've gotten in a matter of weeks." I added.

"I might take him up on that offer. What is Kayla actually like?" The interviewer asked.

"I would tell you, but why don't we have her come out here?" Niall said. The audience screamed in excitement. I looked backstage and motioned for Kayla to come out. She looked scared, but walked out. She took a seat next to me and Niall.

"Hi!" She greeted everyone.

"Hi Kayla! From what I've heard, you're quite popular with the Directioners?"

"Yes! I think it has to do with the fact that, I was your normal, everyday Directioner, before this. I was just like those girls in the audience. Screaming and fangirling over five boys who didn't even know my name."

"Well, they sure seem to know your name now."

"They sure do! Now that I think about it, the way we met was strange. I mean, I was dressed in a bunch of Louis Tomlinson gear. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen when I met the boys."

"How did you get caught up in Larry Stylinson?"

"I was backstage with my friend, and me being the outgoing and loud girl I was, I just bust out a few conversation starters. So, Louis, seeing how I was dressed, walks up to me. We went to his a quieter area and started talking. I told him a small secret, and he comes out with this whole thing about his newfound feelings for Harry! I was shocked at first, but I agreed to be his fake girlfriend. But as you can see, it didn't last long." Is that what happened? Louis never told me how this happened. He just told me why.

"Wow! And what did you boys have to say about this?"

"This is the first I'm hearing about this. No one tells me anything any more." Zayn said.

"I knew, but I didn't know the whole story." I stated.

"I was okay with it. It didn't seem smart at the time, but now that I've gotten to know Kayla, I'm glad Louis did it." Niall said, shoving Kayla.

"I had absolutely no idea any of this was going on. None at all. It's amazing how much people can hide from me." Harry answered. Louis closed his eyes and sighed.

"I didn't hide anything from you, I was scared to tell you how I felt."

"Why?"

"Because, it's not everyday that you tell your best mate you're in love with him."

"Awww, isn't that sweet! Kayla, do you interact with the Directioners?" Stacy asked.

"I do! I have a secret twitter that I use to interact with them. I still see myself as a Directioner."

"Ooh. Do the boys know about it?"

"Yea, but I blocked them. They can't see anything."

"Or can we?" I asked.

"You're not the only one with a secret account." Niall supported. Kayla widened her eyes.

"Oops. I forgot. Sorry girls!" She yelled.

"Haha. Moving on, Niall. A girlfriend? What's her name? What's she like?" Stacy interrogated. Poor Nialler.

"Um, I don't want to give her name out, but she's really cool. She's also a Directioner. She's American, and she has an appetite as big as mine. I didn't even know that was possible." All of us laughed. Honestly, none of us thought that was possible.

"She sounds great Niall! Do you guys have any nicknames for each other?"

"She usually calls me Leprechaun like everyone else. I call her Kitkat." He said, blushing. He's fallen. Hard.

"Is that a hint to her name?"

"Not going to say."

"Darn! Let's talk to you Zayn. You haven't got any women in your life have you?"

"No, not yet. I have my eye on this one girl though." The crowd started oohing.

"Is she famous?"

"Not really."

"What's her name?"

"Can't say."

"Where's she from?"

"London."

"Interesting. Well, that's a for the interview! You boys ready to sings few songs?"

"You bet!" I exclaimed.

"Alright! We'll be right back after this commercial break." We went off, and headed backstage.

"Nice work lads. You too Kayla. You seemed quite comfortable there." I said.

"I went to acting school for a bit. I'm used to being questioned." Kayla replied. "Not much of a big deal."

"Well, you still did great."

"We're back on!" Someone shouted. I ran out onto the stage with the rest of the lads.

"And we're back. Let's give it up, for One Direction!"

The beat to What Makes You Beautiful started. I waited, then began to sing.

"You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads, when you walk, through the do-o-or. Don't need make up, to cover up, being the way that you are, is enou-u-ugh" I moved around on stage while Harry sang his part. We started jumping up and down for the chorus.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair get me overwhelmed. And when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful!"

We finished the song and got a lot of applause. I started singing the lyrics to Gotta Be You.

"Girl I see it in your eyes, your disappointment, cuz I'm the foolish one you anointed, with your heart, I tore it apart. And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence, no women in the world deserves this, but here I am, asking you for one more chance." I could almost laugh at the irony of the song. This is exactly how Louis was feeling at the moment. I'm not even kidding. Messing up, wanting to make this right, begging for forgiveness, sounds like Louis' situation if you ask me.

"It's gotta be yoooouuuuu. Only, yoooouuuuu. It's gotta be yoooouuuuu. Only, yoooouuuuu."

"Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time, one more, one more, can we try one more time to make it all better?"

Harry finished up the song. We walked off stage and back to the sofa.

{Niall's POV}

"Awww, isn't that sweet! Kayla, do you interact with the Directioners?" Stacy asked.

"I do! I have a secret twitter that I use to interact with them. I still see myself as a Directioner." Oh yea. I remember that account. The one she posted lies on. Evil.

"Ooh. Do the boys know about it?"

"Yea, but I blocked them. They can't see anything." That's what she thinks.

"Or can we?" Liam asked.

"You're not the only one with a secret account." I added. Kayla looked surprised. I smirked at her.

"Oops. I forgot. Sorry girls!" She screamed.

"Haha. Moving on, Niall. A girlfriend? What's her name? What's she like?" Stacy interrogated. I was prepared for this. I knew as soon as I raised my hand earlier, that questions were going to thrown at me.

"Um, I don't want to give her name out, but she's really cool. She's also a Directioner. She's American, and she has an appetite as big as mine. I didn't even know that was possible." I answered. Everyone started laughing.

"She sounds great Niall! Do you guys have any nicknames for each other?" I blushed, remembering the nicknames Kat and I call each other.

"She usually calls me Leprechaun like everyone else. I call her Kitkat."

"Is that a hint to her name?"

"Not going to say."

"Darn! Let's talk to you Zayn. You haven't got any women in your life have you?" Fortunately, the attention was turned Zayn. I really didn't want to get pressured into giving out Kat's name.

"No, not yet. I have my eye on this one girl though." Zayn has a crush on someone? I wonder who it could be...

"Is she famous?"

"Not really." Okay, so she's not famous. Crosses a bunch of people of the list.

"What's her name?"

"Can't say." Oh, now he's copying. I see. Playing the no name game.

"Where's she from?"

"London." So she's not famous, and she's from London. Now I'm really confused.

"Interesting. Well, that's a for the interview! You boys ready to sings few songs?"

"You bet!" Liam yelled.

"Alright! We'll be right back after this commercial break." We went off, and headed backstage. I immediately ran towards the snack table. I know we're about to perform, but I haven't eaten in hours.

"Save some for everyone else mate." I turned around and saw Zayn. I gave a small smile and turned back to the food.

"I thought you weren't talking to me."

"I wasn't, but then realized how stupid I was being. If I had a secret, I wouldn't want a bunch of people to know either. And I wouldn't want the person I told to blab off to everyone." I faced him and crossed my arms.

"Thanks Zayn. But I guess I'm to blame, too. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did."

"Are we cool?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yea." He beamed. "So, tell me about this girl you have a crush on?"

"Maybe. As long as you fill me in on your new princess." He said, smirking. I smiled. It was good to be friends again.

<>

"It was nice having you boys on today. I wish you well on the rest of your tour!" The boys and I waved by to the fans, and walked out to the van. We had to sneak out the back, because there were too many fans in the front.

"That went well." Zayn said as we got in the van.

"Speak for yourself, you didn't have to lie to millions of girls!" Harry yelled. He had to lie?

"Lie? What'd you lie about?" Liam shook his head no. He mouthed 'don't ask'.

"That me and him are in a 'happy relationship'! Please. We're less than happy." Louis snapped. Liam closed his eyes and sighed.

"And who's fault is that?!"

"It's yours Harry! If you would've just listened to me!"

"Listen to you what? Come up with some stupid excuse? I'm not an idiot."

"There you go again! Coming up with crazy assumptions! Did I ever call you an idiot? No!" What are they fighting about?!

"You implied it!"

"I didn't imply anything!"

"WOULD YOU BOTH SHUT THE HELL UP!" Kayla screamed, obviously annoyed. "You're not the only two with problems! In three days, I have go see two people that I can't stand! Do you see me making a scene?!" They both shut up after that. I'm still confused as hell. Why are they fighting in the first place? Now I know how Zayn felt.

"So...what's for dinner?"

*Kayla's POV*

I. Can't. Take. This. Louis needs to hurry up with the damn plan. I don't care what Liam said. He's doing it at the next show. I don't care if I'm not there to see it. I can't handle the fighting. I don't want them to go to Washington, and still have arguments. It's annoying, and I won't stand for it.

The van pulled up to the hotel that we were staying in. I hope for everyone's sake, that Louis and Harry weren't roomed together. It'd be three days of hell for me.

"The rooming is, Niall and Kayla, Louis and me, and Harry and Zayn." Liam announced. I did a fist pump, and mentally noted to thank him later. "Thankfully, none of the fans have gotten hold of the hotel yet, so we're in the clear. Let's head up." I grabbed the two bags I needed and walked to the elevator.

"Can you not mess up our room this time?" Niall teased.

"I'm only going to be here for three days! I'm flying into Washington early, remember?"

"Oh yea. Why are you flying in early?"

"Because. I want time to prepare myself. I have family there. I can hangout with them."

"No annoying cousins, right?" I laughed.

"Not that I know of. My cousins there are Rushers. I don't think they've ever heard of you guys."

"I guess that's a good thing then?"

"Yup. It's a very good thing." The doors to the elevator opened. I raced our room. "Hurry up Nialler!"

"I'm coming! I have more bags than you! It's not fair!"

"That's what you get for being in a Boyband!"

"Shut up." I opened the door and dropped my stuff down.

"Niall, why are you so slow?" I asked when he finally arrived.

"Why are you so annoying?" He mocked me.

"Oh, don't say that! You know you love me."

"I know you care." He said, catching on.

"Just shout whenever."

"And I'll be there."

"You want my love."

"You want my heart."

"And we will never, ever, ever be apart."

"Are we an item?"

"Girl quit playin."

"We're just friends."

"What are you sayin?"

"So there's another, look right in my eye."

"My first love broke my heart for the first time, and I was like." We both jumped on our beds and sang out the chorus.

"Baby, baby, baby, oohh, like, baby, baby, baby, nooo, like, baby, baby, baby, oohh, I thought you'd always be mine, mine!"

"Oh, oh, for you, I would've done whatever, and I just can't believe we ain't together, and I gotta play it cool, cuz I'm losin you, I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring." He sang.

"Cuz I'm in pieces, baby fix me, and just shake me till you wake from this bad dream, I'm goin down, down, down, down, and I just can't believe, my first love won't be around!"

"And I'm like, Baby, baby, baby, oohh, like, baby, baby, baby, nooo, like, baby, baby, baby, oohh, I thought you'd always be mine, mine! Baby, baby, baby, oohh, like, baby, baby, baby, nooo, like, baby, baby, baby, oohh, I thought you'd always be mine, mine!"

"When I was thirteen, I had my first love!" I started.

"There was nobody that compared to my baby, and nobody came between us, or could ever come above."

"She had me goin crazy, oh I was starstruck."

"She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks!"

"She made my heart pound, skip a beat when I see her on the street and,"

"At school on the playground, but I really wanna see her on the weekend.

"She know she got me dazin."

"Cuz she was so amazin."

"And now my heart's breaking."

"But I just keep on sayin."

We got off the beds and danced around the room. I grabbed my hairbrush and used it as a microphone.

"Baby, baby, baby, oohh, like, baby, baby, baby, nooo, like, baby, baby, baby, oohh, I thought you'd always be mine, mine! Baby, baby, baby, oohh, like, baby, baby, baby, nooo, like, baby, baby, baby, oohh, I thought you'd always be mine, mine!

"Now I'm all gone"

"Yea yea yea, yea yea yea."

"Now I'm all gone"

"Yea yea yea, yea yea yea."

"Now I'm all gone"

"Yea yea yea, yea yea yea."

"Now I'm all gone"

"Gone, gone"

"Now I'm gone." We collapsed on the bed in hysterics. Today was being filled with so much singing, for Niall, at least.

"Wanna go get some Chinese food?" I asked, as soon as I controlled my laughter.

"Sure! Let's go see what the guys want!" He hopped off the bed and ran out the door. Let's see how this goes down.

{Niall's POV}

"Liammmm!? What do you want from the Chinese food place? And hurry it up! I'm hungry, and I need to call Kat!"

"Be quiet, Niall! I'm trying to find my phone!" He yelled.

"But, but, I want food. And I really want to call Kat!"

"Then go call Kat now! Or go ask the others what they want!" I paused, then happily skipped out the room.

"I'll be back in ten minutes!" I screamed. I went into Harry and Zayn's room. Harry was on his phone, and Zayn was standing over his shoulder.

"Zayn! I don't need you to babysit me! I'm eighteen years old, I can handle twitter!"

"I don't trust you Harry. You've been known to look up bad things about yourself."

"I'm fine Za-"

"Um, guys? Do you want anything from Panda Express?" I asked, interrupting their little, disagreement.

"Just get me fried rice and orange chicken." Zayn said.

"And get me the noodles with teriyaki. As I was saying, I'm old enough to handle myself!" Harry restarted their argument, which I took as my que to leave. Now to find Louis. He wasn't in the room with Liam...let me check the lobby.

"Louis?! Where are you?!" I screamed all around the lobby. I can't find him.

I walked up to the front desk, to see if they had seen him.

"Excuse me, have you seen my friend Louis? Brown hair, wearing stripes, a bit taller than me?" The woman nodded and pointed to the back door. I thanked her and ran there.

"Oh, oh, oh, Oh, oh,oh, Be my baby, Oh, oh, oh, oh." I heard his voice through the door. I opened it and found him sitting on a bench, playing with his phone.

"Louis? What are you doing out here?" He jumped at the sound of my voice, causing him to drop his phone.

"My god, Niall don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry. Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I'm working on something."

"Something like what?"

"Something that you shouldn't be worried about. What did you need?"

"Oh, um, I wanted to know what you wanted for dinner. Kayla and I are getting Panda Express."

"I'll get whatever Harry's getting."

"Alright. If you don't mind me asking, what's going on between you and Harry?"

"We're just having a fight. I accidentally did something, and now he won't talk to me unless we're yelling at each other."

"Oh. Well, good luck with whatever you're working on." I sprinted back up to Liam, hoping he was finished finding his stupid phone.

"Are you done yet Liam?"

"Yes, Niall. I found my phone! Can you get me an order of fried rice, ribs, and an egg roll?"

"Will do, Li! Me and Kayla will be back in about twenty minutes." I jogged out his room, and into mine and Kayla's. "Let's go!" I grabbed her arm.

<>

We walked to Panda Express. The place was packed. Looks like its going to take longer than twenty minutes.

"Dammit. I thought its be less full. Do you wanna wait?" Kayla asked.

"Yea, it's fine."

While we waited, I took the time to text Kat.

To: Kat:)

From: Niall:D

Hey you! Sorry I haven't called. Kayla and I are still waiting in line. But I miss you! x

I clicked sent and waited for her to reply. My phone started beeping, and I didn't waste any time opening the message.

To: Niall:D

From: Kat:)

It's okay my little Leprechaun! I saw the interview today:) Glad you mentioned me...kinda:P Miss you too! x

I smiled at her message and wrote back.

To: Kat:)

From: Niall:D

Who said I was talking about you at the interview?;) x

"Niall, come on you lovesick fool. What do the boys want?" Kayla said, making fun of me.

"Shut up. Zayn wants fried rice with orange chicken, Harry wants the noodles with teriyaki, Louis wants the same thing as Harry, and Liam want fried rice with ribs and an egg roll." She looked at me, mouth wide open.

"How did you remember all of that?"

"They were telling me about food. Do the math. And by the way, I'll have fried rice, the noodle things, an egg roll, orange chicken, those rib thingys, whatever that meat is, and teriyaki." I said, pointing to each food. I heard more beeps coming from my phone. I opened it and read Kat's text.

To: Niall:D

From: Kat:)

Oh
really? Who were you talking about then? Good thing I'm going to move to London to keep an eye on you...x

Did I read that right? Is she moving to London?!

To: Kat:)

From: Niall:D

Are you seriously moving to London?! Don't kid with me. This is serious business right no
w.

I was jumping up and down. People were looking at me like I was crazy, and my hood even fell down, but I didn't give a damn. My girlfriend might be moving to London to be with me!

To: Niall:D

From: Kat:)

Yea buddie! I found a performing arts college over there! I get to do what I love, and be close to you:*

"YEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" Everyone's eyes were on me. Why wouldn't they be? I was the kid from One Direction, screaming his head off, and jumping around like a retard.

"Niall, are you feeling okay? You're acting a bit...strange." Kayla whispered.

"I'm more than okay! I feel amazing! Today is honestly the best day of my life!"

"Er, okay. Here, carry yours and Liam's food. I'll carry mine, Zayn's, Liam's, and Harry's."

"But I don't want you to carry more."

"Oh trust me, you're carrying more." I gave her a confused glance. She giggled and continued walking out.

I sighed and followed her. I can't reach my phone. I'll just run back to the hotel really really fast! Ready, set, go!

I took off in a full on sprint towards the hotel. Kayla, of course, called my name, but I ignored her. Why? One, because I want to eat. Two, because I need to text Kat back! I don't want her to think I don't care. I do care! As much as Louis cares about Harry! Or at least, I think. I don't know. They've been sending me mixed signals lately.

I finally reached the hotel. I ran inside the lobby and to the elevator. I'm pretty sure my face is as read as a tomato. I set the bags down, and took out my phone.

To: Kat:)

From: Niall:D

I'm excited. I'm literally freaking the fuck out. I can't believe it.

The doors to the elevator opened. I picked the bags up and walked to Liam's room.

"Liam! Open your door! The food's here!" He opened his door. I handed him the bag with his food. He said thanks and I ran away. I threw mine and Kayla's room door open. I set the food on my bed and sat down. I pulled my phone out again and dialed Kat's number. She picked up on the first few rings.

"Nialler!"

"Kitkat! I can't believe it! Are you sure you're moving to London?"

"Yes! I'm moving there in about a month! I'm so excited. It's almost like a dream!"

"Almost! Keyword almost!"

"Right! So...why didn't you mention my name in the interview?"

"I didn't know if you wanted me to. Plus, I didn't know how the fans would react. Some of them would approve, but some wouldn't."

"Awww, you're so sweet! But it's fine. I don't mind. I can handle the hate!"

"Of course you can! Its one of the things that I love about you." The door to the room clicked open. A tired looking Kayla came waltzing in.

"What was that about!" She screamed.

"Well...I needed to talk to Kat." I sad, pointing to the phone in my hand.

"Fine. Don't mind me. I'll just be over here, eating my food." I nodded and went back to Kat.

"She sounds a bit upset." Kat said, giggling. Her laugh was so cute.

"It's fine. She's like Liam when it comes to stuff like that."

"I am not!" Kayla protested. I waved her off.

"Be quiet and eat your food!"

"Who's acting like Liam now?"

"Arg, shush! Sorry about her, she now feels the need to act like Louis."

"It's fine my leprechaun! Hey, I gotta go look up some apartments in London. Text you later?" Kat asked.

"Sure thing! Bye Kitkat!"

"Bye Nialler!" I heard a click, then the dial tone. I set my phone down and grabbed my food.

"Holy flying pandas. You talked to her before you ate your food. You love her! My little Nialler's in love!"

"I'm only two months younger than you."

"Stop killing the mood. You got but by the love bug!" I shook my head and ignores her. Is this what it's like having a sister? I really feel bad for the rest of the lads.