Chapter 12

<Louis' POV>

I can't believe she told him! And now she's making me tell him how I feel!? I tried to resist the pushing, but soon enough I was in the room, face to face with Harry. It was really quite awkward.

"So..."I looked up at him. I guess it was now or never.

"I need to tell you something, Harry." We both spoke at the same time.

"Louis, there's something I need to tell you." I have to admit, it eased the tension a little. "You go first." Here it is. The big moment. I cleared my throat and began to confess my feelings.

"Harry, For a while now, I've been feeling, different around you." I looked at him to see how he was feeling, but he had a blank look, so I couldn't tell. I continued on, pretending that he wasn't there. "I don't know how to say this, but, I've developed, somewhat, romantic feelings, for...you." I avoided eye contact with him. He was probably grossed out. Maybe he wanted to kick me out the band?!

He came really close to me, our faces almost connecting. He tilted my head up and looked in my eyes.

"Really, Lou?" My heart was beating fast, and the butterflies that were in my stomach, were now huge eagles, flapping their wings around. "Because, I feel the same way." My eyes widened as he closed the gap between us. His soft lips soon collided with mine.

All nerves and doubts I had were long gone. I forgot about everything else in the room. I even forgot that Niall and Kayla were pressed up against the door, eaves dropping on us. Right now it was just me and Harry.

We pulled away, both of us gasping for air. I stood there, dazed. I, Louis Tomlinson, have just kissed my best friend, Harry Styles, whom I've had a crush on for five months.

"Louis?" I looked up at the sound of my name. "Where do we stand, relationship wise?" I didn't really know. I've wanted this for so long.

"Where do you want it to Harry?" He grabbed my face and kissed me for the second time in five minutes. He pulled away, leaving me breathless.

He looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"Does that answer you're question?" I slowly nodded, still amazed at what's happening. I turned to face the door, because I started to hear murmurs coming from it. Harry walked over and pulled the door open, revealing two horrible eavesdroppers. "Can we get a moment alone?" They scurried off to their room, leaving me alone with my, wait for it, boyfriend. Ahh, I love that word. I could use it all day. Boyfriend. Boyfriend! I have a boyfriend! Never gets old!

"LOUIS?!" I jumped, not expecting Harry to yell.

"What, Haz?!"

"You blanked out for two minutes. I was called your name ten times! Anyways, What are we going to do about management?" I haven't even thought about management. They weren't going to like this. Fuck. Wait...they don't have to know.

"Let's not tell them. They're just going to make us break-up. They didn't even like our bromance! How do you think they would react to us dating?!" He thought it over for a second, then nodded.

"I agree. So, we'll have a secret relationship." I smacked him in the back of his head.

"I just said that, you idiot." He rubbed the back of his head, while glaring at me.

"Was it necessary to hit me?!" I grinned and nodded. I happily skipped into our room, leaving him there, still hurting from the slap I gave him.

Five minutes later, He still hadn't come in the room. I walked out into the hallway to go get him. But surprisingly, he wasn't there. Or so I thought.