Chapter 4

~Ally's POV~

I can't believe Harry and I got run out of the mall. I mean, I know fan girls are powerful, but an entire mall?

Was that a drop on my head? Don't tell me its raining! I look to Harry, who's inspecting the palm of his head. Alright, it was definitely a raindrop. Why did I leave my jacket at home?

Maybe we can take shelter at that café, until the rain stops. I quickly run over, grabbing Harry's hand as I go and huddling inside. Might as well get some coffee while I'm here.

"Ally, Harry?" I hear my name being called. Harry and I both look behind us to see who it was. And of course, my luck leaves me with two of the most attractive boys I could think of.

"Hi Zayn." Harry smiles, walking up to Zayn and giving him one of those "bro hug" things. I don't even know what they're called. I wave and give him a smile, stepping behind Zayn in line.

"Vas happenin'?" He states, giving a cheeky grin. I giggle at famous saying and Harry just rolls his eyes.

Harry glances down at his phone, then looks towards me. "I've gotta stop the date early." He looks at me with a sympathetic expression.

"Really? Sigh, alright. I'm gonna miss you Harry." I say, pouting my lip. Alright, a little too girly, but oh well. He gives a weak grin and leaves.

Huh? I wonder what's got him in a rush. I'll ask him about it later. I walk up to the counter and order a caramel macchiato. I stand to the side and wait for my drink to be done. I couldn't help but stare at Zayn while he ordered. He had glasses on. Whenever he had those on, it made him look sexy as hell.

"Excuse me, miss. Your caramel macchiato is ready." One of the workers snaps me out of my thoughts. I grab my drink and thank him. I stand next to Zayn, watching as he waited for his drink. I think he ordered ice coffee. I was too distracted to notice.

He grabbed his drink and went over to a table. He sat down and motioning for me sit down with him. I happily agree and plop down on the seat next to him.

"So other than the fact the you had to end the date early, how did it go?"

"Amazing." I gush, even though it's all an act. See, being the genius I am, I decided Harry needed a girlfriend to hide his feelings. And who better to do that than myself, one of the many smart Larry shippers?

"I'm guessing you two kissed?" I gaze at him, a shocked look on my face.

"What?! No! Why do you ask?" He snickers, taking a sip of his drink.

"It's obvious. You're grinning like an idiot. You said that the date was amazing, even though it was shorter than planned. I just put the pieces together." I gave him a small nod of approval, he's wrong, of course, but I might as well let him thing that.

"I see. You're quite the genius, then."

"Only when it comes to love. Or twitter." He chuckles. Psh, him a twitter genius? He's barely even online. I'm pretty sure I use twitter better than Mr. Malik over here.

"Oh really? I'm pretty sure that I'm the twitter genius." He stops laughing and gives me a serious look.

"No you're not. I'm one hundred percent sure that I, Zayn Malik, am the twitter genius." We soon got into a heated argument on who knew more about twitter. So far, I was winning.

"Well, I have more followers!"

"Because you're in One Direction!"

"Ok fine. You're the twitter genius." I stand up and do a small victory dance.