Chapter 23

:Liam's POV:

Harry looked so broken last night. Ive never seen him cry that hard before. Did Louis hurt him that bad? It's too hard to process. Louis isn't that type of person. Not of us are, regardless of Harry's protests. Out of all of us, Harry would probably be the most faithful.

And then there's Eleanor. What exactly was she doing at Canobie? In fact, what is she doing in the states? Maybe she's up to something? But why would she? Eleanor is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. This is insane. There's no explanation for anything.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing. I grabbed it and picked it up.

"Hello?" The person on the other line started talking. "Really? But it's only been two weeks? You said we had a few weeks left." He began to yell. "Ok! Ok! Fine! No need to yell! I'll tell the others!" I quickly hung up.

I walked out of the room an into the living room. Louis and Kayla were sitting on the sofa discussing something.

"Ok, so let's start. What did you have in mind?" Kayla said. I raised my eyebrow. What are they doing?

"What are you guys up to?" They're heads shot towards me.

"Nothing!" They yelled in unison.

"I don't want to be left out again! What are you two doing?!"

"Can I tell him?" Kayla asked Louis. He looked me up and down, before giving Kayla a nod of approval. She smiled an lowered her voice. "We're making a plan to get Louis and Harry back together."

"Can I help?" I asked. This sounds like fun!

"Um, sure." She responded.

"So, what's for breakfast?"

"Well, none of us can cook so..." Louis started.

"I can cook! I have mad cooking skills!" Kayla argued. Louis and I stared at her.

"Mad cooking skills?" I questioned.

"Yeah buddie!" She replied. She really is best friends with Niall.

"Then go cook!" Louis demanded. She smacked him across the head. I laughed a little. He deserved it.

"Come on Kayla, let's go make breakfast for Mr. Lazypants over here." She nodded and followed me into the kitchen. She grabbed her iPod off the counter, and place it on the dock.

"Can't cook without some tunes!" I gave her a high five and got the things we needed. She turned her iPod on shuffle and belted out the lyrics.

"Hey! Boy you never had much game, so I needed to upgrade, so I went and walked away, way, way. Now, I see you've been hanging out, with that other girl in town, looking like a pair of clowns, clowns, clowns." I grabbed the pancake mix, while she gathered the eggs. I laughed at her horrible dancing, then joined her in the chorus.

"Boy you can say anything you wanna, I don't give sh, no one else can have ya, I want you back, I want you back, want, want you, want you back. I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin, now I feel like sh, lookin at you flyin, I want you back, I want you back, I want you, want you back!" For the rest of the time, we danced and sang along to each song. I think after the fourth song, Louis came and joined in. In the end, we ended up burning three pancakes, but it was still fun!

"Liam, can you go wake up Harry?" Kayla asked. I nodded and walked to mine and Harry's room.

"Harry! Wake up! We made breakfast!" Nothing. Hm, usually works on Niall. Let's try something else. "WAKE UP HARRY!" I climb onto the bed, and began to jump. He didn't even move. Alright, he asked for it.