Chapter 18

*Kayla's POV*

"You guys are acting like children!" Harry and Liam were fighting over the remote! I understand Harry making a big deal out of it, but I expect more from Liam!

"I want to watch Family Guy!"Harry held the remote out of Liam's reach.

"But they're giving Friends!" Liam yelled back, stretching for the remote.

"All of those episodes are old! This Family Guy is new!" Harry scoffed. I rolled my eyes and walked up to them. I snatched the remote, turned it to Jane By Design, and sat down.

"Sorry boys, but I love this show." They pouted and whined. I smiled at them. It's so nice to win!

"I guess we have to watch your stupid show." Liam complained. Him and Harry sat next to me and glued their eyes to the screen.

"I'm glad you're seeing it my way." I got up and walked to the kitchen to get popcorn. I made sure to bring the remote with me. "Do you guys want some?" They mumbled yes from the couch, too intrigued with the show to pay attention. Who's show is stupid now?

I popped four bags and walked back to the living room. Just as I suspected, Louis was there, lying on Harry's lap. Gotta admit, that's adorable. I handed each of the boys their bags of popcorn and plopped onto the sofa.

"I think they're giving American Idol tonight. Do you want to watch it after this?" I looked at all the boys, but they were all zoned out. Idiots.

"Harry, when do you think tour is going to start again?" Louis spoke up during commercial break.

"Oh yea! I knew I had to tell you guys something. Tour starts back up in a few weeks. We're going to the west coast." Did I hear Harry right? Did he just say west coast? As in, California, and Washington?

"We are?! Why didn't you say anything?! I can't go, I'll stay here! You guys just come back and get me!"

"What's wrong with you? It's just the west coast." Liam playfully nudged me.

"My parents live there! We're not exactly on speaking terms."

"I'm sure they forgave you." I looked at Liam with wide eyes.

"No! They're pissed off that I'm not in college!"

"They probably got over it. As long as you still love them, it's all good." I stayed silent. "What did they do to you?"

"It's not what they did, it's what they are."

"What are they? Circus acts?" Louis tried making a joke out of it.

"No. Funny story, they actually, um, homophobes..." The room went dead silent.

\Zayn's POV/

"Niall, where's your cousin's house?" That club I went to was boring. I should've gone with the lads and Kayla. It probably would have Ben more fun.

"I've told you before, she lives in Methuen." Someone's cranky. I shifted in my seat. This taxi ride seems like forever!

"How was your day today?"

"Good. Kayla had a little...incident with her cousins, but other than that, my day went well. What about you?"

"Horrible. I had to stand in line for what seemed like two hours. Who waits in line at a club in the morning?!" He shrugged and continued to look out the window. "Why didn't you guys tell me?" This seemed to get his attention.

"Tell you what?" I see. Trying to use the innocent card.

"Cut the crap Niall. Why didn't you guys tell me about Louis and Harry?!" He flinched. Maybe I was being a little mean.