Chapter 16

[Harry's POV]

That girl at the ice cream shop really ticked off Louis. I mean I don't blame him for yelling at her. She was being a...well I'd rather not say. I wonder if she's that rude to other customers, or if she just acted that way to Louis because he's famous.

"Haz, Niall and Kayla are here. They have some stuff they wanna tell us." Louis grabbed my hand and dragged me over to Niall and Kayla.

"What's going on?" I wonder what they had to tell us. Maybe it had to do with why Kayla was mad.

"We went to go see my cousin, and it turns out, me and Kayla know each other." What the hell is Niall talking about? Of course they know each other.

"Well, of course you and Kayla know each other." He slapped my cheek and started talking again. Ow.

"I mean, we knew each other when we were ten." Niall finished explaining, while the rest of us stood there, shocked.

"Really? How?" I listened in awe as Niall and Kayla explained everything.

"And so we had to leave because, um, I had a bit of an outburst." Her cousins aggravated her that much?

"So, you're cousins seem...interesting."

"No. They're annoying as hell. I can't believe I'm relate to them." We began walking toward this place, Faneuil Hall. According to Niall and Kayla, there were a lot of shops and places to eat there. Well, Niall told us about the places to eat, Kayla just talked about the shops.

"Harry! I wanna go to that booth!" Louis dragged me towards a booth full of Boston stuff. It was very colorful. He picked up a shirt and showed it to me. "Look! I wanna get it. Ooh, and this!" He grabbed another shirt, and another. By the time we left that one stand, he had about seven shirts.

"Can we go to that one Lou?" I pointed to a cart with a bunch of small souvenirs. He nodded and ran over, pulling me with him. I walked around the stand until I found something that caught my eye. It was a wallet, with stripes on it. I instantly thought of Louis, who was at an Irish cart with Niall. I quickly grabbed it and payed.

"Haz, have you seen Liam?" Kayla tapped my shoulder. I turned around and shook my head. "Huh, he's been missing for about fifteen minutes." I shrugged.

"Maybe he stopped for some fans."

"Maybe. Anyways, what are you up to?"

"Just getting something for Lou." I gestured towards the small bag in my hand. She peeked inside and gave me an approving look. "What did you get?"

"A watch for Liam, and some cookies for Niall."

"What's in that bag?" She immediately hid it behind her back.

"Bag? What bag? I don't have a bag." I gave her a smirk.

"Kayla, what's in the bag?" We had a state down, before she gave up and pulled the bag out from behind her. I grabbed it and peered at the contents inside of it.

"Tigerbeat, Popstar, Bop? Are these teen magazines?"

"Kinda. I saw this really interesting story on Big Time Rush in there, and you know, Logan Henderson..." She blabbed on and on, while I took out a few of the magazines and flipped them.

"Kayla, there aren't any articles on Big Time Rush in these."

"Really? I didn't know. I'll just go return them now." She tried to grab the bag back from me, but I held it up above her reach. It helps to be a few inches taller than her. "Harry!"

"If you'll just admit that you got these magazines because of me and the boys, then I'll give them back." She crossed her arms and pouted. I laughed and shook my head. "Only works for Louis."