Chapter 11

*Kayla's POV*

I really messed up. The worse part, is that she was so calm about it. I expected her to blow it up, to be pissed off. But she wasn't. Weird.

Louis' been acting chipper today! Well, except for when Harry soaked him in water. That was funny...

There's nothing to do in this hotel! The boys are at their show and Ally left, so there's no one here to amuse me. I casually walked into Louis and Harry's room. What's the black thing on the table?

I walked over to inspect it. Ooh, Harry left his phone here! I could have fun with this. I grabbed it and unlocked it. Poor Hazza doesn't have a passcode.

First, I changed his background photo to one of those funny twitter pictures. It was the one that had a picture of him and said, 'Are you talking about MY Louis?!'.

Then, I set a passcode. I hope he's memorized the two year anniversary...

For the finishing touch, I hacked his twitter.

'@Harry_Styles: Harry's at the concert, left his phone, I'm bored. #HackingHarry ~Kayla'

Not even one minute later, I was getting replies.

'Kayla's #HackingHarry ?@Harry_Styles ... LOVE YOU KAYLA!'

'#HackingHarry ! @Harry_Styles PARTY TIME!! ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT!'

'@Harry_Styles Kayla, you are my new idol! #HackingHarry !'

Yay, the fans are loving it! This is going to be awesome!

'@Harry_Styles: You guys are enjoying this aren't you! Time for #AskKayla !'

Hm, there are a lot of questions. How do I choose which ones to answer? I scrolled down, trying to pick the funniest and randomest ones.

'@Harry_Styles #HackingHarry #AskKayla Aren't you afraid Haz is going to be mad?'

Will he be mad? I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm simply hacking his twitter without his consent. Perfectly fine.

'@Harry_Styles: @WeLove1D Nah, I'm sure he'll be cool with it.'

I scrolled down, till I saw a really...interesting one.

' #HackingHarry #AskKayla @Harry_Styles Not convinced you and Lou are dating, still think Larry is real!'

What do I say?! I haven't prepared well enough for this moment!

'@Harry_Styles: @LouAndHaz haha, I felt the same way whn Lou and Eleanor were dating, I can assure you, me and Louis are an item!'

I didn't like lying to them, but what was I supposed to do? Go and say, 'You're right, Louis has a major crush on Harry, so I'm fake dating him.'. Nope can't do that.

Hah, this is a good tweet

'@Harry_Styles You spelled when wrong...have you been hanging out with Liam? #HackingHarry #AskKayla'

'@Harry_Styles: @IWantNialler Maybe! Haha, nah only Niall. We're getting pretty close :)'

I was answering tweets for about four hours now. I was going to answer a few more, but I saw a tweet that made me rethink that idea.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles See you decided to hack my twitter...I'm not amused.-Harry #HackingHarry #AskKayla #BIGTrouble'

Shit. Maybe he was joking? I hope so. Let me try tweeting back...

'@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson Sorry? I was bored! You understand right?'

No reply. I'm screwed. I sat on Louis' bed, waiting for them to get back.

<>
My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard the door open.

"Hey Harry...what's up?" I tried to lighten the mood. Nope, he was still pissed. "Where's Louis?"

"With Niall. Let's talk." He didn't sound very amused.

"Sure, how was the concert? Any fans come backstage? Did you mess u-" He interrupted me.

"Not about that. I'm talking about my twitter."

"Oh, well you see, I was bored out of my mind, and I saw your phone, so I decided, why not hack Harry?" To be honest, I was fucking terrified. He had this blank look on his face. How mad can he get over this?

"Really? So you just decided, let me hack Harry without his permission!" That was unexpected. I've never actually heard him be mad before.

"I don't see why you're so upset over this? It's just a twitter?!" He gave me a nasty glare.

"I had the twitter first! It's mine! I don't appreciate you using it!" What the hell? I have a feeling this isn't about the twitter...

"This isn't about the twitter, is it?! You're mad that I'm dating Louis! You're mad that I'm dating you're best mate! You have feelings for him, don't you?!"

"Maybe I do! Maybe I'm mad, that you're going to steal him away from me! Just like Eleanor did!"

"YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!" He widened his eyes.

"I'M AN IDIOT!?"

"YES, YOU! YOU CAN'T SIMPLY REALIZE THAT MAYBE, HE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO STEAL HIM BACK!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"You can't even tell that I'm not the one Louis has feelings for!" Oh shit. I really need to think before I speak. Harry's expression went from mad to confused.

"Louis doesn't have feelings for you? Then why are you two dating?" What am I going to do?

I stood up and waited for the perfect chance, then ran out the room, and into my own.

I collapsed onto my bed, ignoring the baffled looks from Louis and Niall.

I flipped my self over and looked at them.

"I screwed up, big time."

{Niall's POV}

My adrenaline was pumping. We had just finished performing our last song of the night, which was, I Want.

Sadly, the show had to end, and we had to go back to the hotel. On the way back, Harry looked pretty upset. Was it something on twitter again? He didn't have his phone, so I don't think it is. I'll ask him about it later.

We got to hotel in record time. Me and Louis had a race to my room. I ended up losing, considering Louis was faster than me.

"That wasn't fair! You're faster than me!" He sent me a sly smirk and entered the room. "Cocky bastard." He dramatically gasped and held a hand to his heart.

"Niall, that hurt." He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye. I pushed his shoulder, causing him to fall on the bed. He sat up, and grabbed his cell phone. "Where's Haz?"

"I think he's talking to Kayla." At that moment, Kayla rushed into the room, and collapsed on her bed. What's wrong with her? She turned over and looked at the both of us.

"I screwed up, big time." Me and Lou exchanged confused glances. What is she going on about? I was about to ask, but Louis beat me to it.

"What happened?" She leaned up and took a deep breath.

"First, I accidently told Ally this was all fake. Which made her leave. Then, I might've let it slip out that Louis doesn't actually like me..." It took us a while to figure out what she meant. Our eyes went huge when we finally did.

"YOU WHAT?!" Louis and I both screamed at her simultaneously. We rose up, and started to pace the room.

"We were arguing, and he said that I was taking Louis away from him, and I said that maybe Louis wanted him to take him back, then he asked what, and I told him Louis didn't have feelings for me, and, yea..." We continued to pace nervously around the room. How are we going to fix this?! "Louis, I think its time..." Louis and I both looked at her. We both knew what she meant, but was she serious?

"What do you mean, its time?!" Louis started shouting at her, and I don't blame him. It's a big thing to tell you best mate that you're in love with him.

"He's going to start asking questions, and by what you told us the other day, the feeling's mutual." She had a point. I put my hand on Louis shoulder.

"She's right, you're going to have to tell him." He glanced at the both of us, running a hand through his tousled hair.

"I guess you're both right, but how do I tell him?" Kayla and I both shrugged and dragged him out the room. We pushed him into the room with Harry, and closed the door shut. Like the immature teens we are, me and Kayla stood outside, our ears firmly placed on the door. I could go for popcorn right now...

[Harry's POV]

"I don't see why you're so upset over this? It's just a twitter?!" It's not just a twitter! It's MY twitter! Emphasis on the word my!

"I had the twitter first! It's mine! I don't appreciate you using it!" Why didn't she understand! It was mine first! She looked at me, with an smirk on her face. What is she smirking about!?

"This isn't about the twitter, is it?! You're mad that I'm dating Louis! You're mad that I'm dating you're best mate! You have feelings for him don't you!?" I soften, biting my lip. But I quickly glare again, standing my ground.

"Maybe I do! Maybe I'm mad, that you're going to steal him away from me! Just like Eleanor did!"

"YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!" Did she call me an idiot?!

"I'M AN IDIOT!?"

"YES, YOU! YOU CAN'T SIMPLY REALIZE THAT MAYBE, HE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO STEAL HIM BACK!"

"What are you talking about!?" What is she saying?

"You can't even tell that I'm not the one Louis has feelings for!" Louis didn't have feelings for her? I have a chance! Wait...

"Louis doesn't have feelings for you? Then why are you two dating?" I stared her down and watched her run out the room. Looks like I'm not getting an answer.

<>

Twenty minutes later, Louis was pushed into the room. To say it was awkward, would be an understatement. He stood at the door, playing with his fingers, as if he'd never seen them before.

"So..." He looked up at me, surprised that I said something. "Louis, there's something I need to tell you." I spoke up, at the same that he said, "I need to tell you something, Harry." We both gave each other a slight smile.

"You go first." He took a deep breath and walked over.

"Harry, For a while now, I've been feeling, different around you." Different? What does he mean different? "I don't know how to say this, but, I've developed, somewhat, romantic feelings, for...you." He quickly looked down at floor, suddenly fascinated with it. I got up off the bed and got closer to him.

"Really, Lou?" Our faces were barely touching. I started to whisper. "Because, I feel the same way." With that being said, I crashed our lips together. It felt perfect, I felt sparks, and a tingling sensation on my lips. It was an amazing feeling. And I never wanted it to end.