Chapter 13

:Zayn's POV:

Louis and Harry are starting to get closer. Not that they weren't close before, but now they're spending every moment with each other. I wonder what's going on with them?

There's also the whole thing with Kayla and Liam. I think they like each other. But sadly, Liam has Danielle, and Kayla has Louis.

Then there's Niall. Poor lad needs to hurry up and ask out someone.

And lastly, me. I still have a crush on Ally. She's an amazing girl. She genuinely likes me for me. My feelings aren't going away like I had hoped. I wished she was still here.

I got off my bunk and walked to the front of the bus. Everyone else was already there, relaxing and having fun.

"Zayn! Come play truth or dare with us!" My gaze switched over to Louis, who was asking me to play. I plopped down on the seat next him and joined the game. "Harry's next! Okay Haz, truth or dare?" Harry stay silent for a while, then replied.

"Truth, I don't want a Louis dare." Louis pouted, but gave Harry his question.

"If you had to date one person in this bus, who would it be?" I saw Louis give him a sly smile, while asking the question. Are they hiding something?

Harry returned the favor and grinned.

"Do you really want to know?" Louis eagerly nodded, a huge smile spread across his face.

"Yes, Haz!"

"I would date...Liam." I watched in awe, as the smile from Louis' face disappeared. It was replaced with a disappointed look. A smirk was placed on Harry's face.

"Ok then, who's next?" Of course, Liam would try to be peacekeeper. When no one volunteered, he spoke up again. "Alright, I'll go. Who wants to ask?" My hand shot up. I was hoping that he would choose dare. I had a good idea in mind. "Go Zayn."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Yes! Time to start my plan.

"I dare you, to go on stage without pants tonight, during the first twenty minutes of the show!" His eyes went huge.

"I have to go pant less?!" Liam's face was filled with pure horror. "B-b-but..."

"No buts Liam. Though, I'm sure everyone will enjoy seeing yours." Everyone started laughing. Liam crossed his arms and pouted.

"I think that's enough truth or dare for now. I'm going to go chill on twitter and tumblr." Kayla got up and sat on the couch. She placed her laptop on her lap and opened it up. "Do you guys see the things your fans post? I swear, we are the deadliest fandom!" Liam raised his eyebrow at her.

"We?" She nodded and grinned.

"Yes, we. I'm still apart of the fandom. I'm still posting stuff that only directioners understand!" Now we were all looking at her. What stuff was she talking about.

"What stuff?" Louis took the words right out my mouth. She blushed and pretended she hadn't heard. Louis rose up and sat next to her. He started poking her cheek. "What stuff?"

"Shouldn't you guys know? I mean, I heard somewhere that you guys had secret fan accounts."

"We do, but we don't scroll through every single tweet that pops up. Now, what stuff?" She shot me a glare. After two minutes of constant stares, she gave up.

"Not telling you." We shot her another confused glance.

"Why not?" Liam spoke up, asking the question we were all wondering.