Chapter 22

[Harry's POV]

"LOUIS! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I called out. One of the girls pulled Louis away from us. So now, Liam and I are searching for him.

"OVER HERE HAR-" The rest of the sentence was muffled, but I heard to enough to find him. I followed the sound of his voice, until I found him.

"Oh Louis there you ar-Louis?" I paused. Louis...Eleanor...what? He pushed away from her. He turned around and looked at me. I snapped back into reality and spoke up. "Louis...what, why?"

"Harry, I swear. I didn't do it. I didn't. I would never hurt you." He whispered. I want to believe him, but it's just to hard to take in.

"I can't, I'm, I just..." I walked away, leaving Louis and Eleanor alone.

It's ironic if you ask me. I'm labeled as the flirt of the group. I always get judged because of it. People are always criticizing me, calling me names. Some people even told Louis to be careful with me. Now that I think about it, they should have been warning me instead.

"Harry! Wait! We need to talk." Louis grabbed my arm. I turned around.

"Talk about what Louis? I don't see anything to talk about. It's just like a movie! You're going to tell me that she kissed you, I'm going to forgive you, and we'll live happily ever after. Right? That's how it is in movies! Are we a movie, Louis? Are we?!" He stayed silent. I snorted. Of course he doesn't have an answer. I tugged my arm out of his grip, and continued to the bumper cars. That's where Liam said to meet with everyone else.

"I found him." I said as soon I reached Liam. I pointed behind me, to where Louis was walking.

"Nice job!" Liam said an patted me on the back. I shrugged and walked up the line. He shot me a confused glance, but shook it off when Louis jogged over.

"Sorry lads. I had to have a...chat with one of the fans." He lied. I chuckled coldly. Louis looked at me, then focused his attention back on Liam.

"It's fine Lou, just tell us next time." Liam said. Louis smiled and nodded.

"Alright! You guys ready for bumper cars?!" Kayla screamed out. We all nodded eagerly and ran towards the cars. We almost filled up all of them. It was kinda embarrassing, because the other cars were filled with small children.

The cars started going, and I immediately headed towards Niall. He saw me coming, and tried to drive away. Unfortunately, he was too slow. He glared at me. I shrugged and gave him a cheeky grin.

Suddenly, I felt a bump. I looked behind me. Kayla was there, smiling evilly. I glared and decided to return the favor. I waited until she headed in Liam's direction, and then went full speed. But, at the last minute, she moved out of my path. I ended up hitting Zayn instead.

His eyes widened. I'm guessing he wasn't expecting it. He smirked and went after me. I moved out the way, and he bumped into Louis instead. We started a chain reaction. And for a moment, I forgot about what had happened.

<>

And then we left. Everything came rushing back. As soon we arrived at the house, I ran to the door. Then I realized, Kayla has the key. I let out an aggravated sigh and waited. When Kayla opened the door, I sprinted to mine and Liam's room. I flopped down on my bed, and let the tears flow.

I heard some whispers outside the door, then the door opening.

"Harry?" I heard Liam's voice. He was in Daddy Direction mode. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Y-yea. I-I'm fine." I tries to sound normal, but I kept choking on my words.

"Harry. What's wrong?" I shook my head.

"Nothing!"

"Just tell me!"

"Louis kissed Eleanor!" I just spat it out. I quickly covered my mouth. Liam's eyes grew huge.

"What? Are sure? Maybe it just looked li-" I cut him off.

"No Liam! I'm one hundred percent sure it was Louis!" He rose his hands in surrender.

"Sorry. But that's weird. I wouldn't expect Louis to do it."

"Yea, I know! You would expect me to do it right?!"

"I didn't say that Ha-"

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TOO! THE TABLOIDS AND REPORTERS SAY IT FOR YOU!" The tears were just coming out at this point. I was a mess. I don't usually cry, but when I do, I cry hard.

Liam walked towards me and wrapped me in a hug. I placed my head on his shoulders. This felt nice. Really nice.

*Kayla's POV*

"Why the hell did she do that?!" I yelled and paced the room. Louis shrugged.

"I don't know! I just, I want him back." A tear slid down his cheek. No, no, no! Don't start again Louis!

"You will get him back! Leave it to me, and he'll be yours in two days!"

"Why two?"

"Well, I'm a procrastinator."

"Isn't that comforting." He said sarcastically. I was tempted to glare at him, but the I remembered how he was feeling. It took forever to make him stop crying! I've never seen so many tears come out of one person!

"I'm gonna go take a shower. You sure you're fine?"

"Yes! I'm twenty years old. I can take care of myself for five minutes." He replied.

"Actually, I take an hour in the bathroom."

"With your hair?"

"Nope, just random stuff." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"You're a strange girl."

"I've learned from the best." I grabbed my pajamas.

"Who?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You, you idiot. Do you not remember how we met?"

"Oh yea. How long ago was that?" I thought about it.

"I think a month. Time flies."

"When you're having fun." I laughed and walked in the bathroom. I can't believe what's happened to me the past month. I met my idols, fake dated my crush, became best friends with my favorite leprechaun, and fell in love with Li-with um, life. Yea. Life.

"Louis, what going to happen after the tour?" I asked from the bathroom.

"What do you mean?" He called back.

"I mean, what's gonna happen. Am I just gonna go to Bournemouth? And you guys will go back to London?"

"I don't know. But whatever happens, we'll stay friends. We're too close to be kept apart." That reminded me of when they came in third. It's cool knowing that I'm friends with my idols. Hell, I'm best friends with Niall Horan! My life, will never be normal.

<>

I got out the shower and got dressed. I put my hair up and washed off the bit of makeup I had on. I can't stand makeup, but sometimes, I just need it.

"Louis! I wanna play a game!" I announced when I walked out.

"What game?" He asked.

"How about...a board game!" He nodded.

"What games does your aunt have?" I shrugged and grabbed his hand. I pulled him out the room and towards the game room.

"How many games are in there?!" He shouted.

"Well, there are the Wii games, the X-box games, the playstation games, and then there are the board games." His jaw dropped.

"Why does she ha-"

"My older cousin. He's in college, but he comes back often." He nodded in understanding. I opened the door and walked in. Apparently, Louis and I weren't the only ones who wanted to play a game. Liam and Harry were on the wii, playing tennis.

To say it was awkward, would be an understatement. Liam paused the game. That when I actually got a good glimpse at Harry since we got back. He looked terrible. His eyes were red and puffy, so you could tell he was crying. His hair was messy, messier than usual. And his nose was red. If the girls of the world could see him now...

"Why don't we leave Harry." Liam suggested.

"No, it's fine. We're just grabbing a game and leaving." I walked over to the closet filled with board games. "What game Tommo?"

"Um...what about Sorry?" He said quietly.

"How about you two play Clue. So you can find the liar." Harry shot at us. What's going on...

"I want to play Urban Legends. We can find out the truth." Liam an I glanced between them.

"Well, that's not happening anytime soon."

"Er, let's just play monopoly." I grabbed the game and dragged Louis out the room. "What was that?!"

"Just picking out games..."

"Yea right! Just don't do anything till I finish the plan!" He sighed and nodded. "Good Louis." I said, patting him on the head like a dog.

"I'm older than you."

"I'm older than you mentally."

"I'm older than you physically" I grunted.

"I hate being nineteen." He laughed.

"I hate being twenty. Wanna switch?" I bobbed my head up and down. "When's your birthday anyways?"

"July second. So I have another month till I'm twenty."

"Oh." We sorta stood in silence. "Well, you're not going to ask when my birthday is?"

"Louis, I already know. I've known for two years. Are you forgetting, you're Louis Tomlinson?"

"Well, maybe you're wrong."

"Doubt it. I know almost everything about you. Ask me anything." He smirked.

"Alright, fine. My birthday?"

"December 24th, 1991!"

"My middle name?"

"Louis William Tomlinson!"

"My sisters?"

"Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe! Oh, and Georgia."

"My mum?"

"Jay Tomlinson!"

"My dad?"

"Well, it's actually Troy Austin, but legally it's Mark Tomlinson!"

"Um, my...favorite song?"

"Look After You by The Fray, who happen to be your favorite band!"

"You're good. What about...how old was I when I had my first kiss?"

"Eleven! You said you were really young and naive!"

"Damn it! Whats the weirdest place I've woken up?"

"An airport. Because you couldn't get into your house, so you walked there and slept there."

"Fine. You win. You know more about me than I do." I smiled.

"That's a Directioner's duty."

"Ha, you said duty."

"Shut up." I shoved his shoulder and walked into our room. "Let the game begin!"

<>

"I WIN TOMMO! I TOLD YOU I'M A PRO!" He crossed his arms.

"I think you cheated."

"It's monopoly. How can I cheat?"

"You just did, ok!" I giggled and got in my bed. Louis did the same.

"Goodnight superman!"

"Don't even start with me."

"Why spiderlou?"

"I'm warning you. Don't do it."

"Alright then carrotman. No need to be rude."

"That's it!" He grabbed his pillow and threw it at me. Since it was dark, he missed.

"Ha! You mis-" He threw another one and hit me in the face. "Fucking bastard."

"Language!" He scolded me. I silently mocked him and went back to sleep. Tomorrow, is planning day!