Chapter 5

<Louis' POV>

That was a very emotional movie. Somehow, Kayla persuaded me to got see The Vow with her. I'm never letting her pick a movie ever again.

I couldn't even imagine what life would be like if I lost my memory. I wouldn't remember the band, X-Factor, or even...Harry. That would be horrible. Gotta make a mental note: Put on seatbelt, and pay attention while driving. There. Should be all safe now.

I'm exhausted. I haven't been home in hours. Oh, sweet bed, I'm going to miss you when we leave for tour, I really am.

"Louis! Are you home?!" Damn. I can't get one good second with my bed today, can I? I slowly, walked out of the room and leaned on the door frame

"What's with the yelling, Harry. I'm right here." Harry turns around and looking relieved when he sees me. Wasn't he supposed to be with Allison or something? Oh, well. I'll find out about it tomorrow.

"Can we talk about you leaving me alone with Kayla's friend? Are you trying to set me up?". What? No, I would never do that? Why would I do that when I want to be with him? I stand up straight and tense up a bit..

"Sorry, Haz. I'm not trying to set you up. Won't happen again." I turn around and slump back into my room. Not even five seconds after I snuggle into my bed, Harry worriedly calls out my name.

"Lou!?" I got back up and walked out to the hallway again.

"What, Harry?" He started smiling. Why the hell is he smiling?

"Are you jealous of Ally getting my attention?" Of course. Only Harry would care about that in a situation like this. To ease the tension, I decided to make a joke out of it.

"Of course, Harry! You're my entire world!" I did my best interpretation of a teenage girl. I thought it was pretty spot on. Apparently, Harry disagreed, because he started laughing at me. Who cares what he thinks?! Well, I guess millions of girls do, but I certainly don't! I sent him a death glare and stomped back into my room. I have to admit, his laugh is sexy as hell. Ahh, the bed feels so soft and warm. It's going to be easy to fall asleep tonight, I'm sure of it....

:Zayn's POV:

The other day was entertaining. I had fun talking with Ally. It can be annoying not having a bromance, like Niall and Liam, or Harry and Louis. I like being around Ally, it was nice being able to talk to someone different, you know? Not that I can't talk to the lads, but it's nice to have a specific person to talk to.

I have got to finish packing. Our flight leaves in two hours, and I only have a few shirts and trousers in my bag. Why must I be such a procrastinator?

"Zayn? Have you finished packing yet?" I hear Liam's voice ring throughout my flat. He walks into my room and widens his eyes. "Zayn! We had three hours to pack! How did you not pack you're stuff?!" I rub the back of my neck.

"Because I...like sleep." I try, giving a forced smile. He scoffed.

"I'm helping you pack. No sleep until we're done." I pout, but he didn't even take notice. Well, it was worth a shot.

"Geez, Liam. Loosen up a bit." He turns around and sends me a glare.

"Just pack your stuff." I silently mock him and start packing.

<>

It only took about thirty minutes to finish packing. Liam looks over and smirks at me.

"Do you see what happens when you actually get stuff done." I ignore him and pick up my phone. I quickly tapp my twitter icon. After posting something about the tour, I start looking at the trends. There seems to be quite a few about us. And by us, I mean Harry.