05 | perfect oppurtunity

-n o a h-

After spotting us walking to them, the girls turn and I only keep my eyes on Lila. Her cheeks go red immediately as her eyes meet mine.

I smirk at sight of her flushed cheeks and she avoids my eye contact after that. Kelsey goes to kiss Blake, but I just keep my eyes stuck on her.

"Okay, enough lovey things, we need help," Griffin says, interrupting their moment and I laugh.

"What do you need?" Kelsey asks as Lila just refrains from uttering any word.

"Josie's birthday is coming up, and I need an amazing ass gift," he huffs, rubbing his forehead.

Damn, he must actually suck ass at finding gifts. "You need our help?" Lila speaks up, finally.

"Yes, please help us," Griffin practically begs and the girls nod.

They lead us to some stores that we have no clue what are called. They look through everything and stick to buying Josie some jewelry.

Once we reach 'Swarovski' I think it was called, the girls decided to split up to find something quicker.

Griffin was exhausted from walking so he was sitting outside on one of those massage chairs as he was on call with Josie, who was now being fed excuses to why he was gone for so long. Blake was accompanying Kelsey as she took her tour around the store.

With that being said, I took this as the perfect opportunity to take a walk with her and maybe ask for a dozen more times?

I just need Lila again and it's getting damn hard to stay away from her.

I followed her as she walked around the store, going through all the items like a crazy women. "Hold this," she hands me something in a small blue box and I obviously comply to her, each time.

"Lila." I growl to her but she still doesn't turn to me. When finally I pull her by her elbow to which she yelps and ends up placing her hands on my chest.

"I texted you," I said holding her tight by her waist, causing her cheeks to go red.

"Uhm, Yeah. Sorry, didn't know," she quipped fast and tried to get out my hold.

I let her go on to believe that I'm falling for her word and let go. "Check your phone then," I suggest and she looks taken aback.

Probably shouldn't have lied but who cares. She slowly takes her phone from her pocket and opens up the chat.

Her eyes go a bit wide and her cheeks go red, letting me know she's still affected by it. Her eyes match mine and I smirk. "Noah, we said it was a one time thing," she says and I ignore the sting feeling I start feeling right now.

"Well, I want to do it again." I smirk and she pulls me by my shirt to a corner.

"Don't you think it's a little public?" I grin with a soft shrug, she rolls her eyes. "No, not that! Blake was right beside us," she groans and looks behind my shoulders to see if they were there.

"Come on Lila, it was a fun night. And I want to do it again." I insist.

"No, we are not doing it again! And you will not bring it up!" She shrieks and I laugh. Something about her yelling at me was adorable. The girl 3/4 of my height, with a helluva attitude, yelling at me, was cute. 

"This is not funny!" She yells again and I try to simmer down my laugh. Nope, didn't work, it bursts out again.

She huffs in complete annoyance and struts away from me. When she realizes I was holding 1/8 of Swarovski, she turns back, grabs the boxes out of my hands, and walks away once again.

I follow her yet once again to Kelsey and Blake. The girls converse on the best choice between their dozen options and decided on their favourite one.

"Enough about jewellery," Blake groans like the man-baby he was. I laugh.

"Yeah, we're done anyway. Also, you guys interrupted our fun time, you need to leave," Brynn says in front of a nodding Lila. My smirk grew.

"Why don't we join you?" I ask. The annoyed look on Lila's face let's me know exactly how much she hates me.

"No, it's only us," she's quick to say. Blake shakes his head, supporting me. "No, we wanna join too," he pouts and Brynn seemingly gives in.

I guess I'll be needing to use that pout more often with Lila. "So what were we doing?" He asks Brynn.

"We-" Lila points to her and Brynn. "-were playing in the arcade," She says, sighing.

"Great let's go," I say, full of excitement.

Griffin takes an Uber back home after the girls gave him the gift, while we stay and play a couple games of pool.

We grew tired of it and decided to head home since we were tired of a win/lose hour. Every other game was the girls win, and it annoyed the shit out of us, because they won the last game.

They now have bragging rights and we are sure they won't be letting tonight go anytime soon. We'll probably have to live this down.

Brynn was going to spend the night at Sway with Blake because they wanted to spend tomorrow together, so Lila was going home in her car alone, whilst I drove the three of us.

Before she goes in her car, I pull her closer to me and smile, with a grin. "We'll do it again, don't worry," I say near her ear and walk back toy car.

I could hear the hitch of her breath when I walked back and internally relaxed.

She needs to agree quickly, because I couldn't wait much longer to be with Lila again.

♕♕♕

How did you guys like the chapter? Let me know by commenting!

Question of the day: favourite movie series? Mine is probably the fast and furious series.