Twenty five

When we arrived back at the hotel all was quiet

Touring was over at it would be the last night we spent in this hotel. 

I don't mind it here really. It's rather comforting.

Being away is nice. Having a constant crowd of screaming teenage girl fans following you and watching your every move isn't  always the ideal situation.

Trying to shop for food, vist a friend, walk down the street, drive or go to the beach is a struggle when everyone recognizes you.

It's funny how media  it works. They're only concerned about you if you're on top.

'Specially here in America.

It's all for money.

You're on the radio, they wanna talk to you. When they do talk to you, they twist your words around and sell it in the papers. And if they  like you enough, they want to write magazines about you, sell your pictures, merchandise, music, trinkets and toys with your face on it, everything about you really.

Sure a portion of the cash goes to us. But what we can keep we usually don't.

It's a job y'know? The music biz is hard.

It's harder to get to the top, stay at the top, and then make decent money. Pay taxes and things normal people do.

We're still human. We're still people. I think society forgets that.

America I find is also about image.

what you do, who you hang out with, your love life, what kind of girls you prefer.

It's bold of them to assume we're into chicks. However gay isn't exactly accepted in this time of day.

Ya see, if you're seen with girls, they ask about "do you have engagement plans? Marriage plans? Are you already engaged?" And if you're not, they ask what kind of things you look for in a girl, blondes, brunettes, red heads, behaviours or talents you search for in women. And then everyone adjusts. It feels fake. Like they're strictly adjusting to our preferences only because we're the Beatles. If not that,  they'll assume you're queer.

Which isn't completely a lie. Ringo got accused in a paper that he liked me. And I think that's when I realized I liked him. But that was before this story happened.

I think about it often y'know. You never can win with the media really. It's sad.

I don't know how John and Paul came to the realization they liked each other. But it was just nice to know me and Ring's aren't the only ones.

On another note.  I had plans tonight. I was gonna take Ringo out to a field and we could star gaze together. I  know it's cheesy but hey I'm not the one writing this fanfic. Sure I'm saying it. Narrating it. But only in your head. In fact it's your imagination, imagining me saying this. So don't blame me ok.

The one typing this made it all up. And the only "date" they've ever been on was third-wheeling at a McDonald's with her friend and her friends girlfriend and all they did was sit in the McDonald's play space and discuss if water is wet. (Sad really. Seeing as how I'm only a figment if your imaginations and I've gotten more action then all of you combined)

"George whats wrong are you ok?" I heard Ringo ask from outside the bathroom.
"Yeah I'm ok Ring's."
"we leaving soon?"
"Yes I'll be right out!"

Unfortunately you guys wont read about this part. Now excuse me while I go snog the shit out of my boyfriend under the stars. Toodles.

~End~

wc: 600