Six

The last note didn't help that much, Ringo realized. He bashfully put his hand away so George couldn't snuggle with it or something. 

This time George shifted a little bit, his hair falling into his eyes. He obviously hadn't noticed his friend's hand, placed on his shoulder just a second ago, but he let out a sound comparable to a moan or a yawn.

Ringo withdrew a little, still sitting on the floor. Now, he just waited for George to wake up, and eventually considered the thought of leaving. But he couldn't bring himself to it.

He didn't want to. He even chuckled a little, just how ridiculous the situation was. But then an idea came to his mind. If George was dreaming and he'd considered Peter as A girl, it wouldn't be that strange if a girl wanted to kiss him in his sleep, right?

This is insane. Ringo thought to himself. He had an inner fight, going on. To be honest, Ringo didn't want anything more than just smash his lips with George's  and never part them again. But on the other hand, he'd want to slap himself even for that idea of coming here and facing this dilemma.

But it was pretty likely he wouldn't get any other chance to kiss him again.

His brain started to form arguments and his heart beated like mad just at the thought of kissing George. And if he wakes up, I can say I just fell in the dark and had not seen him there.

Yeah and that you accidentally pushed your tongue down his throat, you idiot...
_____________________________________