Eleven

Ringo was scared to death about  what could happen. He still expected that punch, though now George had much better lightning. Or maybe he would just shout to make sure Ringo wouldn't do it anymore.

Ringo plainly stood there, not daring to move or even look at George. Just waiting for his response. He did realised George's first reaction wasn't all that bad. He was basically concerned about Ringo's health. George was fairly stuck.

It was obvious Ringo wanted to talk about this whole incident right there and right then, but George didn't want to. If there was something he truly wanted,  it was a hot shower and a big dose of never-talking-about-it-again.

He simply wanted to pretend nothing of that had ever happened so they could continue on being friends, no strange tension between them. George wasn't willing to risk he would lose Ringo as a friend although it might didn't seem like it sometimes. Then he finally spoke: "Look, I'll go get some coffee. Do you wanna bring one too?"

Ringo looked up at George with a bit of a disappointment that the first thing he wanted to talk about was a coffee.

But Ringo understood what he meant by it. "No, thanks," Ringo answered, nearly audible. George just nodded and stormed out of the room as fast as he could.

Ringo hit the switch and sat down on the floor again, althought he knew he had to get back to work, he was so mad at himself.

Don't you dare to complain. What did you expect?! You should be happy you don't have a black eye. It will be better this way.
_____________________________________
Aye yo, sorry if some of the names read "peter" or "mike". This was originally a torksmith book but I changed it to a Starrison one ;-;