Twenty one

Aight buckle ur seatbelts cuz the two previous chapters comments where and are hella inspirational that I'm making this huge chapter with a whopping total of  -2222 words- sorry about name mistakes n' shit. They ruin the vibe 😳🤚🏻 🥺💕✨💓💞💕💗💕❤️✨💓💕
_________________________________
⚠️ ALSO WARNING ⚠️
SMUT I THINK IDK ;-; AHHH
———————————————————————————
There were three candles in total, filling the room with sweet scent of vanilla. Then, one big grey blanket was placed on the sofa.  The similarity between those two rooms reminded Ringo of every moment they spent together.

Every gaze, touch and kiss they shared. He realised how long way they'd passed. He turned back to George. His face lightened only by the candles around them.

Ringo could see so much in his dark brown eyes. Tenderness, calmness, softness and, at first place, love. It cought him off his guard. "I-" Ringo stuttered.

"Shh...," George hushed him and moved closer. Putting his arms around him. "You don't gotta say anything. You deserve this." George spoke while playing with Ringo's hair.

He really didn't. By making George happy? For letting him be himself? Ringo wasn't complaining however. He hadn't felt this good for a really long time.

Ringo welcomed the embrace and wrapped his arms around George in return, stepping closer.

There was no other place he would want to be more.  George observed the smaller man for a second. Caressing his back through the fabric of his shirt.

He reached down to Ringo's soft lips then and traced them slowly with his thumb, intensively looking at the pink piece of skin.  "Can I kiss you?"  George whispered.

Ringo immediately smiled and tried his best not to blush. He could notice one difference in George's behaviour, though.

No kinky comments nor playful wink. George had pulled down every wall he built up and let Ringo step into his life.

Let him see him from the inside, so vulnerable. Ringo nodded slightly in agreement and bit his lip. Trying to keep a straight face.

Ringo felt really strong urge to just grab George and kiss him 'till the morning. But he managed to stay still.

George didn't hesitate for second and placed his lips on Ringo's. George's fingers slowly stroking his hips. He wanted to go slow and prove him how much he loved him. 

The kiss was clear balance between soft and hard. It seemed like their lips had known each other for years. Moving perfectly in sync. 

George was first who separated. He had way bigger plan than just another quick fuck.

He wanted to take his time and make it special for both of them.

George took Ringo's hand and motioned him to sit down on the floor. Right next to the candles.

George sat down hugging Ringo from behind. Ringo complied and waited for everything his boyfriend had prepared.

After hours of recording, his eyes felt heavy like iron, so he closed them. Leaning more into George.

He could hear him humming into his ear and sensed a small touch there.

Every move and gesture was slow, considerate and delicate. George placed his hand on Ringo's and began to rub the back of it gently.

Doing nothing but savouring the peaceful moment. 
"I really liked today," George spoke eventually.

"We should write some more stuff together."  Ringo's cheeks turned bright pink, but it still cheered him up. "Oh I don't know about that George.." Ringo sighed.