Ten

"What in THE WORLD are you two doing here?!" John's very decent way of  introducing himself. "And we thought we lost only George," Paul chuckled behind him just a second afterwards. Both of them stopped at the door and just quickly looked around the room. Nothing interesting, really. Just a wardrobe and an armchair with bunch of clothes on it, small lamp in the right corner and in the left one, George laying on a couch with Ringo on the floor, still rubbing the sore place at the back of his head. Oh, and that bloody table behind him, positioned rather interestingly thanks to the colision.

They both looked at each other, not sure what to think. Then they dramatically raised their eyebrows, waiting for an explanation.  Ringo and George realized how awkward and suspicious this whole scene must had looked.

George  knew, judging by that look, Ringo would say nothing but the truth. He wasn't able to think properly in this kind of situations, but George couldn't let that happen. He didn't know what happened or why and wasn't even sure if he wanted to know, but it certainly wasn't something John and Paul had to necessarily know about.

. "Sorry fellas, ma fault. I-I was just sleepin' here and when Ringo was trying... actually tryin' to wake me up, I kicked him from my sleep so... he ended up in that table over there, you know. Just gimme five minutes and I'll be right back." George spoke

"Alright man but next time sleep at night," John shrugged without any sign of doubt and walked out of the room, dragging Paul with him. "Wait, what 'bout Ringo's  head?! You don't  c--" George was cut off by Ringo speaking  "Didn't hear what he was sayin'? They'll come, you can ask him later."

Poor Paul was involuntarily led by John back to the recording room while leaving the other two to themselves.
_____________________________________