Twenty

REMINDER: ‼️IF YOU SEE ANY NAMES LIKE "MIKE, PETER, DAVY, MICKY, OR THINGS LIKE "BRIT, TEXAN, HIPPE, PLEASE I BEG YOU COMMENT ON IT SO I CAN CORRECT IT ;-;‼️ thank you :) enjoy this chapter

Word count: 1040
________________________________
The tour took about next couple of weeks. On the other hand, our two Beatles had a serious problem to deal with.

George had lost the last bit of his self-control and had fallen for Ringo completely. Although he wouldn't admit it, George got used to smirking at him every time he caught his gaze.

Loving the way the drummer's face turned red. He loved to tease him, really. Ringo looked away instantly. But kept smiling. his little teeth showing.

He guessed George could be nice and gentle in a relationship. Just like most people in a relationship. But now Ringo was the object of his affection and it made him feel special.

Occasionally Ringo had to control both of them in front of John and Paul but didn't do very well either... "G'morning, Lad's," George greeted other guys as he came to sit down and eat something for breakfast.

"Umm... yeah, ello George," John quickly answered with his mouth full and got back to his conversation with Paul. It wasn't that common for him to be up so early so he tried to keep his eyes open by a ridiculous amount of food on his plate. His hair messily sticking to every possible direction.

Everyone remembered one tough morning when they couldn't get George out of his bed.

John was sitting beside him. Clean and neat on the other hand. And then there was him. The man who he spent couple of previous nights with was silently listening to his friends. Not aware George's presence. Finally. as he sensed someone sit next to him. He turned to say hi a big smile spread on his face.

Ringo's hair was combed perfectly and one of the locks was still placed behind his ear as a memory of their morning spent together. (George liked to play with his hair a lot). "Good morning," Ringo looked up with his eyes shining.

Ringo sat next to him and tried to ignore his gaze because he knew he would turn into a tomato if he payed any attention to it.

Then he grabbed a toast, listening to the debate in front of him. "No man, that's bullshit. I'm telling you it sounded more like a werewolf," John argued with his friend next to him, both hands in the air.

"Have you heard a werewolf before?! I don't know what you were listening to last night mate. But it wasn't that deep. probably like a mother bear or something," Paul answered, shaking his head.

John looked at him back with amused expression in his face, pouting his lips. "Yeah, a bear around this place. Sure Paul."

"You said it was a WEREWOLF, man!" Until then, George and Ringo were just a silent audience. But the conversation started to get quite noisy. "What are you two babbling 'bout anyway?" George asked frowning his eyebrows.

"Oh, nothing, we just heard some weird noises last night." Paul didn't have enough energy to put up with John anymore. So he got back to his food, but it was clear John Wouldn't give up that quickly. "Here's the thing...," John began to explain to the other two, "I was sleeping and then there was this loud groan-"

George nearly choked at those words, spitting out nearly whole glass of juice. His eyes filled with tears as he tried to catch his breath again.

He looked unconsciously at Ringo who tried to dry the newly-colored orange tablecloth. The drummer kept his face straight although it couldn't last long.

Both of them knew exactly what their friend was talking about. "You alright?" Paul patted George's back as John continued.

"Well, anyway... At first, I thought it could have been someone yelling outside, but it went on for a good half n' hour. I'm tellin' man It scared the shit out of me! You to hear it too?"

That was it. Ringo couldn't bare it anymore and started giggling like an idiot. He hid his face in both hands although it wasn't him who should have been embarrassed. All he could think about was previous night... and the tall guitarist underneath him. Moaning in pleasure. Although they tried to be as quiet as possible, it had become a fair struggle. At least for George. Ringo managed to hushed him with a kiss when he got really loud, but, at the same time, he was desperate for more, for every sweet sound he was making him form. He remembered exactly what he told the tall man last night.

Obviously encouraging him with "c'mone babe, tell me how good it feels" wasn't that good idea after all. "Eh, what's so funny? I'm being serious." Paul watched his two friends in disbelief. arms crossed on his chest.

George didn't know what to look at. With heart beating like mad he still clutched the same glass in his hand. Oh lord... He really didn't like the fact how loud he could get in bed. but Ringo being dominant was a huge turn on and it made him slip into submissive role so easily.

Basically, that's why he wanted to tease him outside of the bedroom, but this was slightly different. George was blushing like a mad man and his knees shook slightly all out of embarrassment.

Ringo slowly placed one hand on George's left thigh. caressing it softly. I'm sorry, Ringo's eyes said as he looked into George's. It wasn't fair to laugh at it like this. although he didn't mean anything by it. George closed his eyes for a moment and tried to shake off the embarrassment.

When he felt the warm touch of Ringo's hand he smiled slightly and put his hand on the one on his thigh. holding onto it until the end of breakfast.
_____________________________________
Damn this is a first Can't believe I've uploaded twice in one day. Anyways thank you so much for reading this to the like 6 people ❤️🥺 y'all have a special place in my soul so thank you so so much!