Thirteen

Thanks to all of this, Recording got really interesting. Both of them were so tense during every take. Even a brief touch to an arm was just strange but for two different reasons. Ringo was scared to even look at George because he assumed he was disgusted by him and Harrison was just acting like a 15-year-old girl with a crush.

Every Time he saw Ringo, he instantly reminded him of the kiss. But he still wasn't sure how he felt about it. When the anger flew away, he really wanted to sit down and talk it over. They were going on a tour soon and George hoped he could finally get to talk to Ringo.

They were supposed to spend a couple of days together, so it was nearly a necessity to fix this. Ringo was really thrilled with the thought of going on a tour. But unfortunately, feelings don't fade away in one day or a week. So his friend was the first thing that came to his mind.

Ringo used to like George's presence. Basically, talking to him used to be a goal of his day. It was so ridiculous they avoided each other. Ringo felt bitter that it had come so far. Almost disappointed with himself. "Maybe I'd be better off dead"
_____________________________________

Also If you see things like "Texan" or "hippie" that was also in the torksmith book and comment if you see any of it

aubdhsnkabdbsnskskjs

thank you