five. handcuffs

EDITED SEPTEMBER 9, 2021

Eight trailed along with Five, Diego, and the girl who introduced herself as Lila as they walked out of the car and into the small building that Elliot resided in. A man suddenly grabbed Eight by her wrist, making her quick turn around and throw a punch at the man she didn't know.

"Who the hell are you? Don't touch me." she stated strongly, looking around only to see that her companions were already inside. Good.

"My name is Matthew Miller. I'm with the FBI. I need to ask you a few questions." Eight blinked in confusion. Why was the FBI interrogating her?

"No thanks." she was about to go inside until a van that she hasn't noticed was there suddenly opened up with a lot of men coming out, wearing the same boring black suit. Eight let out a stifled laugh, knowing that they'd all probably end up dying later.

She quickly looked around her surroundings, seeing a shit ton of people so she decided to run to an alleyway. The man let out a chuckle as he went after her, thinking that Eight was trying to escape.

Eight stood at the corner, beside a trash can. "Look, kid. Just go with me and we don't have to hurt you, alright?"

Stop calling me a little kid, you piece of shit. A voice rang in Matthew's head, but he decided to just ignore it when he saw Eight nods, bringing out her two arms in front of her as she spotted one of them holding a handcuff.

Matthew looked at his co-worker who had it, motioning to Eight. He quickly made his way to her, cuffing the handcuffs that were slightly too big to the small girl before Eight let out a sweet smile and kneed the man where the sun doesn't shine.

He let out a groan, and Eight quickly used her brain to break every single bone that he had in his body, finishing him off by throwing him to the wall. The man was dead.

"Who's next?" she asked lazily, still handcuffed. The rest of the agents collectively drew out their guns and shot at Eight the same time, but she quickly focused on each and every one of them and changed the direction to hit one man. Eight could've easily killed them all at that point, but she wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to kill too many people this time.

"Look, if you wanna get me, don't try. Unless you wanna end up-" Eight quickly choked on her own words, losing control of herself again.

Out of all times.

"Shit, stop!" she exclaimed at the being, who continued to possess her body without fail. The agents looked at her in surprise as the color of her eyes suddenly drained away, her hair now pitch black.

The agents watched in surprise and shock as Eight started floating. A loud scream suddenly left her throat as Akhnitamud murdered all the men, which ended up in all of them dying very violently as Eight suddenly took control of her body, her arms now filled with blood.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she questioned as she stared at the bloodbath that was infront of her. Instead of a reply, all Eight as met with was silence. She let out a sigh as she made her way towards the building, a blank look on her face as she looked at the blood that was in her hands.

"Woah, what the fuck happened to you?" Lila asked Eight as she came in view. She ignored her question, instead focusing on Diego who was trying to tie Elliot on a chair. "Why are you holding a gun and tying him up?" she questioned, walking over to the bathroom to clean her arms.

While she was infront of the sink, Five suddenly zapped in beside her. "Hey, what happened?"

"Just igno-"

"I wont ignore it, Eight. I've been ignoring too much things ever since we got here." he rushed out. Eight let out a sigh. She knew that she's been hiding a shit ton of things from Five and it probably was getting to him. "Alright, FBI were after me."

"And you talking to yourself?"

"Akhnitamud was messing with my brain. I dealt with it already, okay?" Eight tried reassuring him. Five scrunched is eyebrows, not convinced. "But-"

"Five! Eight! Come look at this." Diego called out. Eight let out a sigh, walking towards Diego who had already set the projector up for them to take a look at the clip.

"Yeah... I'm Dan Frankel..." an old man started. "And I'm Edna Frankel."

"Yeah. And we're in Dallas, Texas to see the president. Today's date is November 22, 1963."

"Well that's six days days from now." Lila stated from her seat. Everybody ignored her, focusing on the film. "Holy shit. This is it." Diego mumbled in fascination, staring into the screen. "The grassy knoll. Kennedy is about to get shot. How do you have this?" he questioned the two.

"Hazel gave it to Five before he died." It must be the key to stopping doomsday." Eight said blankly, still focusing on the clip as she tried to find something that could help them.

"Hazel?"

"Long story."

"Doomsday?"

"Longer story."

"What exactly did he say to you?" Diego asked Five, still confused about the whole situation. "Well, he was killed before he could explain. But whatever he wanted us to see, it's probably on this film."

Gunshots suddenly came from the film, making Eight lean so that she'd have a better view of what was happening. Her eyes widened as she saw a familiar figure standing on the grass. "Is that-"

"Oh no." Five mumbled, rewinding the clip to see if he saw who he thought he saw. He quickly paused it when a now clearer view came in place. Eight looked at the projector and pushed it with her mind a few meters away so that the view would be bigger.

"This cant be." Five mumbled, with the three of them walking towards the screen in bewilderment. "Okay, you gonna fill me in? What the hell is this shit we're watching?" Lila asked, and for some reason she really irked Eight. "Shut the fuck up." she told her blankly, staring at the screen in surprise.

It was Reginald.

-

NOTES

why does my writing suck so much these days sigh