CHAPTER 11

Rhythm of Love

To: Seb

Uwi ka na please, hindi pa ako natutulog gusto kita katabi - Sent 3:40 AM

He sent that message three hours ago and he still haven't received any response from the latter yet. Sebastian is a gentleman and he does not want to see William sad who also happens to be the same man who rejected his confession.

William noticed the changes in Sebastian's actions and words even before the confession. He assumed that he has feelings for him. Last night was the proof that it was indeed true and he rejected him because he doesn't want it to grow even more and make it hard for Sebastian to handle. He only sees him as a friend and he wants to keep him as his buddy for a lifetime. I'm scared to lose you because you're a good friend of mine. At least in friendship, there's an assurance of lifetime for the both of us.

Alas sais na ng umaga pero hindi pa rin bumabalik si Sebastian. Hindi pa rin umaalis si William sa kinauupuan niya habang hawak ang mga pulang rosas na ibinigay sa kaniya ni Sebastian. Naubos niya na rin ang red wine na nasa ice bucket dahilan para makaramdam siya ng init sa katawan. He's tipsy because of the red wine but he knew what's going on in his surroundings. He's just waiting for his friend to come back.

Frankly, he's scared of what the future holds for them. He doesn't want to see any changes in their friendship after what happened last night because he do really care about their companionship so much. He's with him for six years and he won't let that confession stop them for being good together and lose their unforgettable and for keeps memories.

He told him to stop his feelings for him not because he wanted to hurt him neither push him away but because he doesn't want him to get his hopes up especially he's sure of his feelings for Maximo. The man of his dreams.

Anong oras na hindi pa rin bumabalik si Sebastian. Kanina pa ako nag-iiwan ng message at tumatawag pero hindi man lang siya sumasagot.

Habang walang buhay na nakatingin si William sa kaniyang relo na ibinigay ni Sebastian ay bigla na lang tumunog ang kaniyang cell phone. It caught his attention and there he saw Maximo's name flashed on the screen.

"Hello?" bungad niya.

"Good morning, my man," he's greeting him excruciatingly happy that made him smile a little bit.

"Good morning."

"Bakit parang... Malungkot ka yata?"

"Ah, hindi wala lang 'to."

"Ano nga? May problema ka ba?" Napakamot na lang si William sa kaniyang ulo bago bumuntong-hininga.

"Seb confessed last night. He likes me."

"Really? Is that for real?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"W-what did you say to him?" Napansin naman ni William ang biglang paglungkot sa boses ni Maximo.

"Of course, I said no. I like you Maximo and I don't want to fool ourselves. Mahal ko rin si Sebastian pero hanggang kaibigan lang talaga ang tingin ko sa kaniya."

"Then, why did you sound unhappy?"

"He's still not coming back here in our shop. I'm just worried."

Napatikhim naman si Maximo at tila'y hindi nagugustuhan ang inaakto at nararamdaman ni William ngayon. I need to do something to make him happy and also for him to not think of that man named Sebastian. He's getting my blood boils up.

"Ah, gano'n ba? Sige, maliligo at magbibihis lang ako tapos punta na ako riyan sa shop."

"Anong gagawin mo?"