PROLOGUE

Being the heir to one of the wealthiest families in the Philippines isn't what everyone expects. For some, it's an opportunity to inherit a crazy amount of wealth. But for Maximo, it's a huge, enclosed, and invisible barrier that limits him from pursuing the life he desires.

He feels suffocated and controlled, like a marionette on strings. He feels used and left empty.

He feels as though the real Maximo doesn't exist at all. Despite having thousands of reasons to be happy, he feels sad and alone.

Even though he had grown accustomed to the life he had been trying to live, he still couldn't avoid being affected by the kind of family he was born into. Perhaps that's why Maximo brushed off his stress by entertaining himself with women in every bar he visited.

Even if he was under surveillance by his father, he still pursued living life on his own terms—after all, he is Maximo Reyes, the bold, legatee of the Reyes Group. There's nothing that could convince him to abandon his philandering ways.

Nearly 20 security personnel patrol the club to ensure the safety of Maximo and his friends. They engage in revelry, drinking, and flirting with different women every night. Maximo is escorted by security to shield him from any potential threats or danger. However, Maximo doesn't mind getting hurt, as it has always been like that. For as long as he lives under his family's name, he will never find hia freedom.

"Max, you see that woman?" France asked when a beautiful woman walked past them. Sinuntok naman ni Asher ang braso ni France bago ito sinamaan nang tingin.

Maximo's eyes followed the woman until he collected his guts to call her.

"You, beautiful woman? Wanna sit on my tight?" ani Maximo sabay swabeng tinuro ang bukol na nasa pagitan ng dalawang hita niya.

"So bold of you to assume that I am an easy woman," sabi niya.

"I didn't assume. I just tried my luck." He tried to sound seductive to make her fall for his dirty offer.

The woman did not waste any time and suddenly stormed the distance between them, pulled him by his shirt and took him to the other side of the bar.

"Galingan mo!" bati ni France na natatawa pa.

"Be grateful that you have an insane face card otherwise this won't happen," the woman said before aggressively opening up the button of Maximo's pants.

This becomes Maximo's habit. Just fuck women until he's satisfied.

"Suck it!" Maximo said half-shout. The woman instantly listened to him and sucked his length all the way down. They are being watched by his friends from the table but they didn't care. Maximo gripped a handful of woman's hair and tried to pull it away to release the pleasure inside him.

"Faster! Damn. You're good, huh," Maximo said in a moan then slapped her face. The way she handled and played Maximo's shaft made her look like she'd been doing this ever since she found out about it.

After a couple of minutes or so, he suddenly milked inside her mouth. Oh, she looked good with my liquid dripping off his mouth. She was about to spit all his white seeds when Maximo suddenly cupped her jaw and looked at her intently.

"Try to waste my babies and I'm gonna fuck you on that stage!" he threatened, hence the woman swallowed it in no second.

"Good," he chuckled.

After doing that quick fellatio, he hurriedly buttoned and zipped up his pants.

Before she could even leave the legatee of Reyes Group, Maximo suddenly grabbed the part between her legs by hand and squeezed it as if he's hunger for it.