Chapter 42: shit happens..

Phoenix's Pov:

I pulled my head phones out and stretched out as best as I could in todds cramped car. "how long are we going to be stuck in this fucking thing?" I asked my voice croaky from sleeping "you slept for about ten hours so only a few more hours." I glared out of the window and pulled my phone out
Tj- hey babe, miss you loads, can't wait to see you when I get back, max told me what happened that totally sucks, love you lots xxxx

I replied quickly and listened to the shit todd had on the radio "what the fuck is this shit?" I asked and he shrugged "I think it's niki manaj or whatever the fuck her name is." I rolled my eyes at the shitness of the radio station he had on. I pulled my iPod out and put my headphones into that to save my phone battery, I started listening to some motionless in white and stared at the trees flying past me "where are we now?" I asked and Todd shrugged "no idea." I put my other headphone in and pulled my phone out as it went off
Tj- aw feel bad for you stuck in the car, is Alan okay?xx
Tj reminded me to check on the ginger cat and I opened the door on the carry cage seeing him curled up asleep. I put him back in the foot space and told Tj that he was fine. after about another hour of driving Todd pulled into a petrol station. I stayed in the car and waited for him to come back, when he did he threw a bottle of water to me and a packet of cheese puffs "thanks." I said quietly and drank the water. "it's okay, you are my niece you know I kind of have to make sure you don't die on the way." I laughed slightly and continued talking to Tj, dad text me and I ignored it waiting to finally get there..

Tj's Pov:

"You know she's really pissed at max for this right?" Robert asked me and I nodded "so she really has no clue does she?" I nodded again "well if she had any idea she wouldn't be verbally abusing Todd and not talking to max or Claire." Robert nodded and I pulled my phone out
Todd- we're like half an hour away c u soon.
I smiled unbelievably widely and told robert that they'd be here soon. 

Phoenix's pov: 

Todd pulled up in wait seemed like a car park for a field. i looked around and saw a mass of glittering busses in assorted colours "you really had no idea where your dad was sending you did you?" Todd asked and i shook my head completley dazed "he decided it was better if you thought you were staying with me and mom than if you knew that we were bringing you here, i guess he wanted to see how you would react." i smiled and hugged Todd who gasped slightly as i did "thank you.." i told him and he hugged back "its okay, your my first neice ever! wether i knew it or not!" he gave me his number and i took my bags out of the boot and got Alan "have fun kid, come and visit with your dad!" i nodded "he's forcing me and Rueben to come oveer for thanks giving so i'll see you then uncle Todd!" i told him through the open window and he grinned "love ya kid, dont drink stay off drugs!" he shouted as he sped away, i laughed and dragged my case over to the only bus i've wanted to see for these past two weeks. when i finally found it i stopped and propped my suitcase up on the side before calling Tj "hello?" he answered and i smiled as i heard his voice "hey, look out of the window.." 

Tj's pov: 

i walked over to the window and looked around, i stopped and looked directly infront of me to see my beautiful fiance stood holding Alans carry cage in one hand and her phone in the other, i dropped my phone and ran out of the  bus door. phoenix put the cage down and ran the last little gap to me, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. i heard two camera's go off but i ignored them as i returned phoenix's hug and supported her weight. "i missed you so fucking much." she mumbled her voice muffled by my neck "and you thought i wouldn't miss you just as much?!" i said and she giggled slightly, she lifted her head off of my shoulder and i lent in and kissed her with as much passon and love as i could put into one kiss. when we finally pulled away i felt something wet drip onto my arm, i looked at phoenix,who was now crying, and wiped away her tears "hey baby don't cry!" i told her and kissed her cheek, she smiled widely and giggled making me smile wider "i just missed you so much teej, these past few weeks have been so shit without you.." i nodded in agreement "it's been shit for me to.." 

listening to good charlotte broken hearts parade. 

okay so this chapter is kind of a filler but still has alot of importance to the next few chapters, i don't think there will be anymore updates for a few more days cause i have to think up shit so, HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK CUPCAKES!!! i have to go to school tomorrow and school is just so BLEURGHH lol bye gus XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD