Chapter 1: max green team.

Phoenix pov:

"MUM!" I yelled down the stairs trying to find my escape the fate shirt "what Phoenix?!" she yelled back "where's my etf shirt?" I yelled and I swear I could hear her roll her eyes "which one?!" she yelled and I rolled my eyes "the one with the dying is your latest fashion cover on it!" I yelled back like it was the most obvious thing in the world and it suddenly was hurtling towards me "are you and your brother ready yet?" my mum said from the bottom of the stairs and i shook my head "ginge you ready yet?" I asked him as he appeared behind me. he shook his head to. "want help with your eyeliner?" I asked him and he nodded smiling widely. see today me and my brother are going to see escape the fate play live! I pulled the shirt over my head covering my black vest top and straightening the bottom of my shirt until I was happy with the way it sat on the top of my skinny jeans. I walked into the bathroom to see my ten year old brother spiking up his shocking orange hair. he was wearing black dr. Martins with bright orange laces, plain black skinnies and a black shirt that had 'escape the fate' in white cursive, on the back it had 'this war is ours' I smiled at the sight of the many band wristbands on his arms. My brother is like my twin, and my best friend and my brother rolled into one! we've been listening to escape the fate since he was four and I was nine, he was the first kid I knew that could name all members and passed members of ETF. "Phoenix help me with my eyeliner now pleasseeee!" he wined I rolled my perfectly made up eyes and ringed his own blue-grey eyes in a thin layer of black. I brushed through my dark brown hair, straightening out my fringe and pulling on my own dr. Martins with there black and white checked laces and walked downstairs to my mum. After a few minuets of waiting around we were in the car and on our way to the O2!!

Max's pov:

I sat down next to Ronnie backstage, we were opening for ETF as there first opening act had to cancel due to there lead singer getting ill or some other bull shit. I pulled my phone out of my pocket checking twitter, I was scrolling through my newsfeed when I saw it, a selfie of my baby's, both wearing escape the fate shirts and there mom (my ex-girlfriend) pulling a stupid face in the corner of the photograph the caption read 'mum finally got her shit together and is driving us to see ETF!! @megamabbitt I'm coming for you!' I laughed at Craig's stupid user name (a/n not his actually twitter) I typed in Claire's twitter name and she popped up, I scrolled through the pictures of her and the kids I found one of rueben and Phoenix both wearing FIR shirts holding a small sign that says 'max green team.' I laughed and saved the photo. I knew Claire would kill me for this but just before I went to tweet the photo I got a text..

Clairebear- it's time max..

That's all it said.. So I listened and tweeted my tweet, making sure to tag Phoenix and Claire in it as well.

Phoenix pov:

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket, I read that I had one new notification on twitter and I quickly unlocked my phone reading max's new tweet 'finally get to see my number one fans aka my baby's after ten years! I love you guys <3x' I scrolled down and looked at the picture.. the picture of me and rueben holding our 'max green team.' sign wearing our matching FIR shirts. oh my god.. is max green my father?!

Listening to the flood.